Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's New 'Do

Three-year-old Shiloh Jolie-Pitt got her hair chopped into a cute, shorter 'do -- and is giving Suri Cruise a run for her money.

shiloh pitt jolie

The short hairdo, called "very princess charming" by a celebrity stylist, is quite chic. Did Miss Shiloh choose the cut herself, or did her parents choose it for her? After all, the 3-year-old's brother, Maddox, seems to like making statements with his fauxhawks ....

Think people will be requesting the "Shiloh" cut?

shiloh pitt jolie

Brangelina with the Family in Venice

next: Vajazzle Your Vajayjay: Would Ya?
wj February 25, 2010, 11:12 AM

the haircut is ok, but with the way she is dressed she looks like a boy!

csh February 25, 2010, 1:10 PM

Since when is wearing a sweater and pants dressing like a boy? Must girls wear ruffles, pleats, and flowers?

SB February 25, 2010, 1:12 PM

Hard to judge by this pic- if I saw this picture with no caption, I would say it was a boy.

soko February 25, 2010, 1:22 PM

now she looks like knox

mercaties February 25, 2010, 2:22 PM

She was so Adorable, she’s still adorable but she looks like a boy. It’s not really the outfit or the cut but both of those combined really make her look like a boy. If I didn’t know who it was I would have thought she was a boy.

Vicky February 25, 2010, 2:30 PM

i don’t like it..very boyish especially in the outfit

Vita David February 25, 2010, 5:52 PM

I totally agree with everyone…She is adorable..and short hair is cute on little girls…but she does look like a little boy!!!—-if she had a cute little dress and cute shoes on it would look alot better on her.

tennmom February 25, 2010, 6:13 PM

Beautiful child! She looks just like Brad.
I would also mistake her for a little boy if that photo was all I had to go on.
Some little girls just hate having their hair combed/brushed so short hair is a good idea for them.
My two have hair down to their hips.

Jenn February 25, 2010, 6:36 PM

OMG!! She looks exactly like Brad. She is an adorable child but I tend to agree with others, if I saw this picture with no description, I would think she was a boy.

Sara Elizabeth February 25, 2010, 6:37 PM

If she wasn’t famous, I would have thought that was a little boy. I only know it’s a girl, because I obviously know who Shiloh is (as does the rest of the world). The haircut and the clothes together, she just looks like a little boy to me.

Gigohead  February 25, 2010, 6:56 PM

I love the haircut. Not something I would do to my daughter however.

Tara Perry February 25, 2010, 10:24 PM

She looks like the little drummer boy. Why would you chop your beautiful little girl’s hair off when I am sure she has naturally gorgeous hair. I bet she cut it herself and this was the fix for it.

Justine February 25, 2010, 11:54 PM

I’ve read a lot about Shiloh and I’m betting she wanted this cut…If you do your homework you will find out she wants to be a boy and has insisted on being called a boy’s name, that’s what Brad said. I personally think whatever she wants, kudos to two cool parents that let a child be themself for a change! She is obviously beautiful either way, wow I can’t wait till their kids get older to see what they look like :D

mitch February 27, 2010, 10:18 AM

she looks like a mini-Ellen Degeneres. Cute.

alexa October 10, 2010, 2:59 AM

i love shiloh… she has a better upbringing than suri… the boyish act will soon be forgotten cause angie was just like her when she was as young as shi… love shiloh - or brad jr… hahaha

Themes for Vista October 18, 2010, 1:30 PM

I was just talking with my friend about this last week at the resturant. Don’t know how we landed on the subject really, they brought it up. I do remember eating a amazing steak salad with sunflower seeds on it. I digress…

Donnie Farlin October 24, 2010, 6:10 PM

It is a disturbing development.

Rigoberto Just October 25, 2010, 6:06 AM

My mother and I would like to develop a blog comparable to this for our web site, I stumbled across your site trying to find some ideas on the theme along with page layout. I am taking some coding class in college however, not confident that I would be capable of produce a blog such as this one just yet. Did you code this blog on your own or use an expert?

Christina Hendricks Pictures October 25, 2010, 10:56 AM

This website won’t render correctly on my iphone4 - you might wanna try and repair that

Guy Notti October 25, 2010, 8:25 PM

Several of the details associated with this blog post happen to be very good but had me asking, did they truly suggest that? One point I have got to point out is certainly your writing abilities are very very good and I would be returning back again for any brand-new post you come up with, you may possibly have a completely new enthusiast. I book marked your main website for reference.