Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's New 'Do

Three-year-old Shiloh Jolie-Pitt got her hair chopped into a cute, shorter 'do -- and is giving Suri Cruise a run for her money.

shiloh pitt jolie

The short hairdo, called "very princess charming" by a celebrity stylist, is quite chic. Did Miss Shiloh choose the cut herself, or did her parents choose it for her? After all, the 3-year-old's brother, Maddox, seems to like making statements with his fauxhawks ....

Think people will be requesting the "Shiloh" cut?

shiloh pitt jolie

Brangelina with the Family in Venice

next: Vajazzle Your Vajayjay: Would Ya?
Odell Staudt October 26, 2010, 1:59 PM

Looking at a number your articles I truly found this particular one to be wonderful. I have a blog site as well and would love to repost a few snips of your respective content on my own blog. Should it be all right if I do that as long I reference your webblog or create a backlink to the post I took the snip from? If not I recognize and would not do it without having your approval . I have book marked this post to twitter along with squidoo accounts for reference. Regardless appreciate it either way!

Delisa Eschete October 27, 2010, 11:13 AM

Looking at your posting I am positive i may possibly recognize via high school, did happen to attend Texas Tech? If you ever did make sure you send me an email so we could get caught up it has been several years! Look forward to speaking with you and hope virtually all is good with you.

Adalberto Tesmar October 27, 2010, 5:03 PM

There isn’t a lot connoisseurs can do about that.

Delena Virga October 28, 2010, 5:51 AM

I am not going into your silly questions with reference to.

Gay Knappert October 29, 2010, 8:40 AM

I ought to yield to looking like I’m horrified.

Wilson Atkisson October 30, 2010, 7:46 AM

I can tell you this my original set of feelings are like this.

Edison Damann October 30, 2010, 3:14 PM

I expect that is in superb condition and it is why I’ve purposely stopped focusing so much on during the last month.

Eugenio Chevarie October 30, 2010, 10:36 PM

I know this from experience.

Earnest Mccormick October 31, 2010, 6:00 AM

If you don’t know exactly what you want or need, you should allow for the following viewpoints.

Julius Aardema October 31, 2010, 1:51 PM

That is a good reminder for apprentices to keep it fun.

Latesha Chollett November 3, 2010, 12:08 PM

They got banned and I need you to keep this strictly confidential.

Wilbert Dopp November 9, 2010, 10:44 AM

OK, let’s move on to this crisis.

Crayola Glow Dome November 10, 2010, 5:57 AM

Hey, I think there is an issue with your blog because I can’t seeing everything properly. The words isn’t balanced and things are overlapping. I am using opera by the way, so that may be the problem.

Lakita Omundson November 10, 2010, 8:47 AM

A lot of bums are rediscovering the merits of.

Rex Lovenduski November 13, 2010, 12:18 PM

My pal instructed which i arrive and study at the post, she’s actually do a school task on the subject. Were did you have your own oringal facts on this particular or did you make it up?

High School Science Fair Projects Ideas November 25, 2010, 1:38 AM

If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

buy diazepam December 1, 2010, 2:37 PM

Does it give any better than this!?! As a full-time writer myself is always good to read such a well written and well thought out content.

Buy FB Fans December 9, 2010, 3:12 PM

Superb commentary. The opposite day I used to be told about this website online and wanted to let you understand that I have been gratified, going via your posts. I will probably be signing as much as your blog’s feed and will watch for your subsequent post.

cincinnati limousine service December 10, 2010, 12:36 PM

Reading a few of your blogposts I really found this particular one to generally be top notch. I’ve got a blogging site also and would like to repost a few snips of your respective content in my personal blog. Would it be all right if I use this so long I reference your webblog or create a one way link towards the post I took the snip from? If not I realize and could not do it without your agreement . I have book marked this particular article to twitter as well as zynga account intended for reference. Anyhow many thanks either way!

Vanilla Soy Milk Nutrition Facts 2 December 10, 2010, 10:46 PM

If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair.