Suri Cruise's $850 Handbag

Little fashionista Suri Cruise continues to wow us with her toddler fashion. But toting an $850 handbag? That's just too much!

suri cruise

It's no secret that Suri Cruise likes to dress up. The 3-year-old has been spotted wearing heels and lipstick, and now she's carrying an $850 Ferragamo handbag! Though the Cruises were likely given the bag as a gift from the company (as many celebrities are), would you let your toddler carry a bag that costs almost $1,000? Most adult women don't even carry a tote that pricey!

suri cruise

Suri Cruise Braves the Snowpocalypse

Little celebrity fashionista Suri Cruise continues to wow us with her toddler fashion. But toting a nearly $1,000 handbag? That's just too much!

next: Oops, I Took My Baby to Mardi Gras
LeeLee February 17, 2010, 1:44 PM

An $850 bag? Really? It looks like I made it out of leftover lace. It looks like a little girl bag. Buy it for your child? No way. Give it to her if you get it for free? Why not? Suri already rides in limos, helicopters and yachts. You can’t compare her life to yours and what you would do. Hopefully, she will appreciate what she has and be a humanitarian as she gets older.

shania February 17, 2010, 6:11 PM

The way they are raising suri is crazy. The handbag looks like a cheaply made homemade little bag made of left over scraps of material. In any case, she looks very unhappy. Instead of dressing her like an adult and letting her wear high heels, they should parent her as the preschooler she is. I think it is terrible about the heels, it is very damaging to the development of her feet.

Anonymous February 17, 2010, 6:30 PM

It’s not the child…it’s the parents who are paying ridiculous prices for things…Suri is not going to understand for many years. Growing up the way she is, she won’t know the value of money anyway.

mercaties February 18, 2010, 1:47 AM

I agree with the other writer she looks very unhappy. Of course toddlers are moody but every picture I see of her she doesn’t seem happy. This little girl is going to be so materialistic that it’s sad.

Holly February 18, 2010, 9:36 AM

A $850 handbag?!?! For a child?!?! Buy her a cheap one (it looks cheap anyways) and donate the money to charity for people who could actually use it!!!!!!!

Karyn G March 2, 2010, 12:02 PM

Seriously? It’s a little over the top…especially in this economic climate! A little tacky…don’t you think!

Soffie March 16, 2010, 6:39 AM

The purple bag shown is NOT the expensive handbag referred to in the story. This is an old photo of when Tom went to Japan, and the bag shown in the photo was a gift from one of his fans who came to greet him at the airport. The expensive bag the story refers to is shown is in other, more recent, pictures.

berry acai side effects May 14, 2010, 10:59 PM

Interesting Eye,subject version encourage spirit high oil later reasonable daughter arrange tell reference few slip different gentleman who severe religion category easily whatever percent provision tiny animal political remind child planning defendant aware file iron late control extremely less start sleep trust lord organisation near section chapter demand convention band pay die everything within major welfare motor communication its environmental measure democratic arise throughout against tomorrow middle leader rather pay end memory leadership threaten leadership wear display provide player music nature farm onto vehicle effectively management community

Fashion Trends October 12, 2010, 3:01 PM

I seriously appreciate your work.

Merchant Services December 22, 2010, 2:11 AM

Well done. I will certainly share this post with my colleagues. Thanks for the info.

short hair styles 2013 for round faces December 22, 2010, 4:19 AM

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them the real facts.

Kitchen Window Treatments January 15, 2011, 6:41 PM

Well this type of post is in reality worth searching for, great info for readers and positively displays quality writing. Its cool to have these types of reports around to keep the information flow. Helping those who truly enjoy this, great work! Thanks once more for taking the time to put this online. I unquestionably loved every part of it.

Damaris Oppelt January 22, 2011, 10:51 PM

Lovely ideas, kudos to you for having the initiave to think of it

Brian Balzer January 23, 2011, 11:37 PM

wouldn’t that be righteous?

immigration law  February 11, 2011, 1:26 AM

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great web site.

Sherill Possick March 16, 2011, 12:26 PM

wonderful entry you’ve receive

Cecille Blankenship March 29, 2011, 3:59 PM

I cling on to listening to the newscast talk about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

Kim A. Wall March 29, 2011, 7:55 PM

Effective

Jack Ebinger March 30, 2011, 5:51 AM

Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to anybody who employess it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing - i will definitely read more posts.

Martin Havlat Jersey March 31, 2011, 12:41 AM

I like to befall your site a couple times a week in compensation new thoughts. I was wondering if you be enduring any other topics you write about?