Top 10 Funniest Super Bowl Ads of All Time

Here's why some of us love the Super Bowl!

Super Bowl isn't just about football and massive nacho consumption, it's also about the awesome commercials. Hey, at almost $3 million a pop they'd better be good, right?

Top 10 Funniest Super Bowl Ads of All Time

E*TRADE:Singing Baby

Pets.com: Please Don't Go

EDS: Cat Herders

Monster.com: When I Grow Up

Ameriquest Mortgage: Cat Killer

Fedex: Castaway

Budweiser: Wazzup?!

E*Trade: Wasted $2 Million Bucks

VISA: 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon

Xerox: Monk Ad

This ad, which aired on the 1977 Super Bowl is funny for a different reason than the others. Dig that crazy up-to-date technology!

Amber Volk February 5, 2010, 10:48 PM

Hey my boyfriend and I were watching tv one night and a commercial came on for this chin exercise thing, it is called the neckline slimmer!! You really need to see it, we could not stop laughing! It’s kinda like you shake wieghts. (sorry i can’t remember what they are called lol. well enjoy!!

Carole February 9, 2010, 4:06 AM

You are amazingly funny! I get such a kick watching your show everyday!!! Laughter is good for the soul and you give that as well as you have a huge heart. You bring so much joy to people, Kee it up!!

Tomiko Shoff December 12, 2010, 7:49 PM

Wow, that was a very good read. In conclusion, someone who actually thinks and understands what they are talking about. Quite difficult to determine lately, especially on line . I bookmarked your web blog and will make sure to keep return here if this is how you always post. Thanks, keep it up! .

nfl live feeds December 21, 2010, 12:51 AM

Impressive article post on the blog, I share the same views. I wonder why this particular country totally does not think like me and additionally the web publication master :)

live football streaming December 21, 2010, 1:09 AM

Very good write-up and really will help with becoming familiar with the article much better.

Nancee Steffee March 7, 2011, 3:41 AM

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be actually something which I think I might never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I’m taking a look forward to your subsequent submit, I’ll try to get the dangle of it!