Today is National Wear Red Day! Stand up and speak out against heart disease -- the #1 killer among women! Check out the many ways you and your family can participate ...
This morning, when you get up and get ready for your day, don't just throw on any old thing -- be sure to wear red and encourage your family to do the same. National Wear Red Day, a national movement created by the American Heart Association, is a day for women to unite and take a stand against heart disease, the number-one killer among women.
7 Ways You Can Celebrate Wear Red Day:
• Encourage your family to wear red
• Get your coworkers to join you in wearing red to work
• Promote healthy hearts with a heart-healthy meal for your family
• Use the Wear Red Day fundraising tool to reach out to friends and family, and donate to Go Red for Women
• Shop Go Red and give back!
• Join Go Red's Facebook group and help spread the word!
• Donate to the American Heart Association!
For more information on how you can participate, go to GoRedforWomen.org.
Oh! And not to be forgotten: when you shop at Macys today, get 20% off by showing off your red! Go to Macys.com to get all the details.