WIN IT! Snowboard Like a Pro at Camp of Champions

Ever wonder where Olympic hopeful Shaun White practiced his mad snowboarding skills -- as a 6-year-old? He rode the slopes with the best of them at Whistler, British Columbia's Camp of Champions -- which just happens to be the official Alpine skiing venue for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.

shaun white

Founded in 1989 by legendary Canadian snowboarder Ken Achenbach, Camp of Champions offers campers aged 11 and up the chance to learn snowboarding, skiing or mountain biking from more than 40 of their chosen sport's top pros. And it's not just for kids: There's an Adult Week that boasts evenings out in the legendary Whistler nightlife, and even a Ladies' Week for women who prefer female coaches. Ladies can also choose a spa day and other special afternoon activities. Where do we sign up?

One lucky mom will receive the ultimate Camp of Champions prize: a five-day deluxe package that includes lift tickets, park access, breakfast, lunch, coaching for three days on the hill, an end-of-camp BBQ party, four nights' accommodation and transportation between Whistler and Vancouver International Airport.

Contest ends February 26, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Note: Flight to Vancouver is not included.

camp of champions

next: Delicious Aphrodisiacs for Valentine's Day
rosemarie February 17, 2010, 4:01 PM

Hello Ellen! I just want to start off by saying U GOT SOME MOVES WOMAN! My family & i love your show. Im 30 yrs old with 3 beautiful kids & a handsome husband of 7 yrs! We live in Amarillo texas…..born & raised. Life has been tough but we thank god everyday just to be alive. Iv never really been out of Amarillo & would love too. So please help. Cant wait to see ya! love the Najera Family

guadalupe gonzalez February 18, 2010, 2:15 PM

I know I will winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denise hodge February 20, 2010, 1:24 PM

I really need to win this.

Beth February 22, 2010, 2:26 PM

I really really wish I could win this for my grandson MYCOL, he is 7 yrs old and loves to snow board; well he is learning we push snow up into a huge huge pile just so he can slide down with this one ski; that I got at a garage sale. Can’t hurt to WISH and DREAM
Beth

denise smith February 25, 2010, 11:24 AM

I think I would try this if I won, looks like alot of fun, if I can get it away from my kids!

Abubbarge February 26, 2010, 3:25 PM

Hi,

I am new here..First post to just say hi to all community.

Thanks

twinsmomof4 March 8, 2010, 10:54 AM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My husband went to Whistler to ski before we married 17 years ago. He said it is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL! We live near a small ski resort and my boys ages 14 and 13 did NOT have a good experience skiing. They think they would like snowboarding more! I was telling them the other day about how Oprah was interviewing a top Olympic Snowboarder and they yelled SHAUN WHITE! Halfpipe MASTER! They then asked me WHO is Oprah? Love it! The contest has already ended but I would like to thank Ken Achenbach at Camp of Champions for creating the ultimate camp for active families like ours. We have added it to our list of opportunities we don’t want the boys to be discouraged from trying snowboarding.

crawgetic April 15, 2010, 10:36 PM
BessKendy June 21, 2010, 7:42 AM

Play lots of Armor games for free at armor-games.me. New games added every week. It’s a great place to look for the latest games and there is also a great chat feature to talk to other people who love armor games!

slonnesia July 23, 2010, 9:28 AM