Board Games for Two Bucks or Less!

Get a couple of games for the Easter basket, or be ready with a last-minute birthday party gift with this great deal.

connect four

Recession Mama Michele Ashamalla: Target has a bunch of different Hasbro games on sale for $14: a double-sided Connect 4, a movement game called "Bop It!," Operation, Twister and Clue, among others. Any purchase of a Hasbro game over $10 also gets you a free Monopoly Deal or Scrabble Slam card game. Pretty sweet ... but wait: There's more! The Target website has coupons for $3 off Bop It!, Connect 4 or Battleship, bringing those games down to $11. My Target doesn't have the Battleship on sale, but it does have the other two at the $14 sale price.

The Hasbro website has coupons for the same games for $4 to $5 off, making it $6 or $7 for each game, which is excellent. The Hasbro site may require you to install a coupon-printer, but Hasbro has very good coupons on their games and you may be printing some more for other games at a later date. They also have a coupon for Monopoly for $5 off. Since the coupon does not specify the Monopoly board game, it should be valid for the card game as well. Most Targets are accepting coupons for the Monopoly game, bringing the total for Connect 4 and Monopoly Deal to $2 each and the total for Bop It! and Monopoly Deal to $1 each! I know it seems strange to be getting $5 off a free game, but the free offer is from Target and the $5 is from the manufacturer, so Target is getting reimbursed for the manufacturer coupons for all items, regardless of the price at which Target sells the item.

Target's policy on coupons is to accept one manufacturer's coupon and one Target coupon per item, so that's how you can use three coupons on two items. I did two purchases at two different Targets (the first Target was out of the Connect 4) and neither cashier had any trouble with the transaction. The first cashier mentioned that their Target was only accepting one of the Monopoly coupons per transaction. Since the Hasbro website only allows two printings of the Monopoly coupon and all their coupons have unique bar codes, I don't foresee abuse of this promotion.

And don't forget price-matching: Toys"R"Us is advertising Clue for $10 and Operation for $9. If you bring the Toys"R"Us circular to Target guest services, they will price-match. By then using the Hasbro coupons, I got Clue for $6 and Operation for $4 -- plus the free card game. (Target also price-matches to Toys"R"Us sale prices for Twister and Battleship ... I'm on my way to pick up a few of those now!)

Here's hoping this great deal works for you!

next: Game or Lame: 'How to Train Your Dragon'
link wheel February 3, 2011, 7:30 AM

I was wondering if you want to be a visitor poster on my web site? and in trade you could embody a link your submit? Please reply once you get an opportunity and I’ll send you my contact details - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

linkwheel service February 3, 2011, 10:22 AM

Properly, this is my very first go to to your weblog! We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a neighborhood throughout the same niche. Your weblog provided us helpful info to work on. You will have carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good source like this.

top 10 google February 3, 2011, 10:29 AM

Thank you for the smart critique. Me & my neighbour had been getting ready to perform a little research about that. We got a very good book on that matter from our native library and most books the place not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such info which I was searching for a protracted time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

google seo February 3, 2011, 10:32 AM

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do a little analysis about that. We bought a very good e-book on that matter from our local library and most books the place not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such information which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.

linkwheel February 3, 2011, 10:32 AM

Wonderful learn, I just handed this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that. And he really bought me lunch as a result of I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good supply like this.

top 10 google February 3, 2011, 11:15 AM

Have you ever thought-about including extra videos to your weblog posts to maintain the readers extra entertained? I imply I just read by the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I’m extra of a visual learner,I discovered that to be more helpful properly let me know how it seems! I really like what you guys are all the time up too. Such clever work and reporting! Sustain the good works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll. It is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I’ll go to your weblog repeatedly for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel service February 3, 2011, 12:42 PM

I used to be questioning what’s up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I’m not looking my finest at that hour, however I hope I do not appear to be this! I might however make that face if I’m requested to do one hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

top 10 google February 3, 2011, 12:48 PM

Can I make a suggestion? I feel youve bought one thing good here. However what in case you added a couple links to a web page that backs up what youre saying? Or maybe you possibly can give us one thing to look at, something that may connect what youre saying to something tangible? Just a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel February 3, 2011, 1:00 PM

I used to be wondering what’s up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I’m not trying my greatest at that hour, but I hope I don’t appear to be this! I might nevertheless make that face if I am asked to do 100 pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

top 10 google February 3, 2011, 1:35 PM

Can I make a suggestion? I believe youve obtained something good here. But what should you added a pair links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you could give us one thing to look at, one thing that may connect what youre saying to one thing tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good source like this.

seo top 10 February 3, 2011, 3:04 PM

Glorious info here. This interesting put up made me smile. Perhaps should you throw in a few footage it’ll make the whole thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

top 10 google February 3, 2011, 3:06 PM

Howdy, i read your weblog occasionally and i personal the same one and i was simply wondering in the event you get lots of spam comments? If that’s the case how do you prevent it, any plugin or something you’ll be able to advise? I get a lot recently it is driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.

linkwheel February 3, 2011, 3:25 PM

Wonderful learn, I simply handed this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that. And he really purchased me lunch as a result of I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

google seo February 3, 2011, 3:27 PM

I was questioning what is up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I’m not wanting my finest at that hour, but I hope I don’t seem like this! I would nonetheless make that face if I am asked to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good supply like this.

linkwheel service February 3, 2011, 3:49 PM

Have you ever thought about including somewhat bit extra than just your ideas? I imply, what you say is important and everything. However its obtained no punch, no pop! Maybe if you added a pic or two, a video? You could possibly have such a extra highly effective weblog for those who let people SEE what youre speaking about as a substitute of just studying it. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.

seo top 10 February 3, 2011, 3:50 PM

top 10 google February 3, 2011, 3:50 PM

I was questioning what’s up with that bizarre gravatar??? I know 5am is early and I’m not trying my greatest at that hour, however I hope I do not appear to be this! I might nonetheless make that face if I am asked to do 100 pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel February 3, 2011, 4:12 PM

Daniel, yea I can see what you did there. I actually liked that part, however hehe I’m not that harsh like my dad with these things. He all the time tells me loopy tales again within the day and calls me a loser. I suppose it is time I move out of my dad and mom’ basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad suppose xD” Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good source like this.

seo top 10 February 3, 2011, 4:32 PM

I was wondering what is up with that weird gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I am not trying my greatest at that hour, but I hope I do not look like this! I would however make that face if I am asked to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good source like this.

google seo February 3, 2011, 4:58 PM

Howdy, i read your weblog occasionally and that i personal an identical one and i was just wondering should you get numerous spam feedback? If so how do you forestall it, any plugin or something you possibly can advise? I get a lot currently it’s driving me mad so any help may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there aren’t a lot good supply like this.