Joe Biden Owes a Quarter to the Swear Jar!

Okay, so Joe Biden said the F-word. Is this really that big of a deal?

Just before Obama signed the landmark healthcare reform bill, Joe Biden dropped the F-bomb and said that this was a "big f*cking deal." Apparently, he forgot the fact that there were mics EVERYWHERE!

As a mother, do you think this is a BFD ... or no biggie?

next: Woman, 81, Loses $85,000 in Cash
B March 24, 2010, 1:37 PM

It’s kinda funny. He’s human. He’s relatable. I’d rather have a vice president who swears once in a while than one that messes up the country! It’s actually nice to see a man in power that is not another “stuffed suit”!

mercaties March 24, 2010, 6:11 PM

I totally agree. I’am so tired of all the stuffy fake politians, it’s nice to knows he’s human. As far as being a mom it doesn’t bother me at all my kids were not watching anyways.

KM March 24, 2010, 8:38 PM

It is a “Big f*cking deal”! Nice to see a politician speaking the truth!

CK March 24, 2010, 9:55 PM

Sometimes I wonder where Joe Bidens mind is. He knew that the place was filled with mics. It wasn’t a huge deal since he said it relatively quite, but he’s not the most tactful guy. Yes, we’re all human and it’s not a big shock that politicians drop the f-bomb, but there’s a time and place for everything.

Kim B March 25, 2010, 9:07 AM

I think it is a great teachable moment. My 9 year-old son was punished the day before for using bad language. (He has been experimenting with vulgar vocab words the past few months and I have had to draw a tough line on it.) I am glad the slip drew critical attention. I could show my son even the VP suffers consequences when he uses a swear word.

Anonymous March 25, 2010, 9:27 AM

They’re both a$$holes IMO

michelle March 25, 2010, 9:39 AM

I love Joe Biden. I’m delighted to have a VP who swears once in a while, as opposed to our previous VP who lied to our faces and sold our country down the river. What values did Cheney teach our children?