Miley Cyrus Makes Baby Cry

This tot has a very strong reaction when she hears The Artist Formerly Known as Hannah Montana sing.

When we saw this over on Buzzfeed, we just had to laugh:

LOL!

next: A Betting Girl's Guide to March Madness
Astronomy Club January 1, 2011, 3:04 AM

Abnormal this put up is totaly unrelated to what I was searching google for, but it surely used to be listed at the first page. I suppose your doing something right if Google likes you sufficient to position you at the first web page of a non comparable search.

scratchcards January 1, 2011, 8:40 AM

Hollywood always make a good movie every year and we choose the good movie that we like the most. Like all the movie from the hollywood. They make a good buget but get a lot of profit too. scratchcards

Free Press Release January 2, 2011, 1:35 AM

Good points?I might notice that as somebody who in point of fact doesn’t write on blogs so much (in truth, this can be my first post), I don’t assume the time period ‘lurker’ could be very changing into to a non-posting reader. It’s not your fault the least bit , however most likely the blogosphere may just get a hold of a better, non-creepy identify for the 90% of us that revel in studying the content .

clara January 4, 2011, 10:39 AM

I find it ridiculous and I think it is a shameless act which makes small children cry.The most beautiful gift of God to us is children and I find it very disgusting that some jerk are there who didn’t care even for the angels of God.This act is a punishable act and I recommend to take strong action against it.
best hdtv antenna

Rikers Island January 6, 2011, 9:02 AM

Strange this post is totaly unrelated to what I used to be looking out google for, however it was listed at the first page. I guess your doing one thing right if Google likes you sufficient to position you on the first page of a non comparable search.

Eye Cream January 7, 2011, 1:34 AM

I love the precious information you be offering in your articles. I can bookmark your weblog and feature my kids take a look at up right here generally. I’m quite positive they will be told plenty of new stuff right here than any one else!

Eye Cream Reviews January 7, 2011, 2:18 AM

I have been reading your entries right through my morning break, and I should admit the whole article has been very enlightening and very well written. I thought I would permit you to understand that for some explanation why this weblog does now not view neatly in Internet Explorer 8. I want Microsoft may prevent converting their software. I have a query for you. Would you thoughts replacing weblog roll hyperlinks? That would be actually neat!

Gold Moisturizer January 8, 2011, 12:33 AM

Hello, I just hopped over for your site via StumbleUpon. No longer something I would generally read, but I liked your emotions none the less. Thank you for making something price reading.

Ten Tees January 8, 2011, 7:12 PM

Interesting information. Good and fun reading. There’s one thing to offer about funny shirts.

security tool virus January 11, 2011, 7:44 AM

Thanks for making the honest attempt to explain this. I believe very sturdy approximately it and would like to be told more. If it’s OK, as you attain extra in depth knowledge, might you mind including extra posts very similar to this one with additional info? It might be extremely helpful and useful for me and my colleagues.

Kevin January 12, 2011, 5:52 PM

I can sympathize. She makes me cry too, lol.

اغاني January 15, 2011, 11:28 AM

Thanks for making the trustworthy strive to give an explanation for this. I believe very strong about it and would like to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you attain more intensive knowledge, could you mind adding extra posts similar to this one with more information? It will be extraordinarily helpful and helpful for me and my colleagues.

Johnathon Black January 15, 2011, 9:00 PM

That is hilarious, even though the initial reaction wasn’t to about the music. It sure is a funny video. John - blogs about homemade solar panels

russian martial arts January 16, 2011, 9:17 AM

I feel that may be a fascinating point, it made me suppose a bit. Thank you for sparking my pondering cap. Every so often I get so much in a rut that I just really feel like a record.

roxycross January 16, 2011, 11:00 AM

Many apartment or mall provide us with a good internet service. Its become basic facilities now on. Property accountant Australia

Susan Whithers January 17, 2011, 5:45 AM

Found this page as I am a big Miley fan. That said this video just does not seem right! Who would be so upset about Miley?! Susan writes about marriage books.

Sam January 17, 2011, 6:35 AM

Can you say “We love Hannah Montana” :D

Anyway, great video, I sent it to a friend of mine and she.. oh never mind :)

Sam writes about hcg diet

Dan Hughes January 17, 2011, 7:33 AM

That’s fricken hilarious! In know exactly how she feels ;). -Dan Hughes

Bill MCNulty January 17, 2011, 10:43 AM

That is one smart baby! Miley makes me want to cry too. customized stadium cups

Brandon Jones January 17, 2011, 11:37 AM

This video has got to be staged. he must have sprayed the baby with something.
We provide laptop repair services.