Miley Cyrus Makes Baby Cry

This tot has a very strong reaction when she hears The Artist Formerly Known as Hannah Montana sing.

When we saw this over on Buzzfeed, we just had to laugh:

LOL!

next: A Betting Girl's Guide to March Madness
BlueCrown January 17, 2011, 11:25 PM

A good server is easy to find right now. Just choose which one fit you the most. I use this server. Its working good. buy cigarettes

Santos January 19, 2011, 1:05 AM

I see something truly interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks .

Resisential Fire Sprinklers January 19, 2011, 6:11 AM

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually used to be a enjoyment account it. Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you! However, how can we keep in touch?

Edward January 19, 2011, 11:10 AM

What a little cutie! Loves Bon Jovi, wonder why she hates Miley? I wonder how she’d react to Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley’s father’s country music. Would “Achy Breaky Heart” create a similar response? I don’t mind Miley, I actually think her songs “Don’t wanna be torn”, and “Ice cream freeze (lets chill)” are quite good…but what would I know!
Edward - Writes about topical niacinamide cream

Hotels in Dallas January 30, 2011, 1:58 AM

I love reading about Miley Cyrus. Great post!
John Atkins - blogs about Hotels in Dallas

Giovanni Bunyard February 9, 2011, 5:49 PM

Can I simply say what a pleasure to search out someone who really knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know easy methods to deliver an issue to light and make it important. Extra folks must read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant consider youre not more widespread because you positively have the gift.

Werner Geel February 17, 2011, 6:14 PM

It’s best to participate in a contest for top-of-the-line blogs on the web. I will suggest this website!

Olive Witcher February 18, 2011, 7:31 PM

I’d need to examine with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I take pleasure in reading a put up that will make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

deljohn March 14, 2011, 11:21 AM

I so knew that. Not only babies, she makes adults cry. I mean for pete’s sake, how on earth a girl with such horrible voice make it as a singer. People. Are you crazy to like her? link building services

Librada Melcer March 28, 2011, 3:08 AM

An fascinating dialogue is price comment. I believe that you must write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic but usually people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Adriana Niblett April 2, 2011, 5:18 AM

Thanks for the handy info. Awesome stuff! I actually don’t comment on these but I thought you did a genuinely good job and I’m certain some others feel the very same.

hal April 4, 2011, 12:16 PM

So sweet of it. Do post more on it. affiliate marketing

Linette Monahan April 7, 2011, 1:34 AM

This actually answered my drawback, thanks!

Chuck Avello April 8, 2011, 7:27 AM

Your home is valueble for me. Thanks!…

ansari May 11, 2011, 4:19 AM

i like these site. i was looking for someting like these
interesting job keep on the good job