Get Ready for the Oscars Like a Star

Stars enlist the help of entire teams of people to help them look their absolute best at the Academy Awards.

We've got the secrets that help them get ready for Hollywood's biggest night of the year.

Celebrity Oscar Secrets for Getting Red Carpet Ready

Be a Golden Goddess

Sculpted abs or a leaner look is just a phone call away! World renowned spray tan expert Jimmy Jimmy Coco (Jimmy.Coco.com) has sprayed the best of them, Eva Longoria-Parker, Victoria Beckham and Megan Fox. Thank goodness he makes house calls!

I Need Some Control

Spanx has been Hollywood's little secret to get rid of muffin tops, pooches and any lump or bump. Oprahabsolutely raves about Spanx and on her website she declares, "I love Spanx, I love Spanx. I wear Spanx every single day. I've given up panties. I wear Spanx," It is the perfect foundation to any Oscar dress.

Sweat It Out

Need to sweat out some water weight so you can slip into that gown? Bikrama Yoga (Bikram.Yoga.com) has combined two of Hollywood's obsessions, losing weight and yoga. This yoga is done in a room heated to 105 degrees, which is sure to make sure sweat.

Be a Hot Mummy

Pressed for time but must be camera ready quickly? It only takes about an hour to lose up to 7-10 inches off your entire body with these detoxifying herbal body wraps. Make sure the paparazzi doesn't see you wrapped up like a mummy.

The Master Cleanse

This helped Sasha Fierce, a.k.a. Beyoncéget slim in a flash for her role in "Dreamgirls." She said she wanted to go "the extra mile" for the part. If you can stomach two weeks of nothing but special Master Cleanse "lemonade" you'll be fine.

Personal Fitness Army

Some stars get into shape the old fashioned way, diet and lots of exercise (cue groans). Most people can't afford to work out with celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson, but if you are celeb, Gunnar is like a personal fitness army. He has been credited with the bodies of celeb moms Jennifer Lopez,
Gwen Stefani, and Angelina Jolie.

Get Things Movin'

Janet Jackson has been known to swear by colonics to help her slim down by moving out excess waste in her body. The Martha's Vineyard Diet (MV.Diet.Detox.com) also uses similar cleansing techniques to help shed pounds. Gisele Bundchen, Gwyneth Paltrow, Stella McCartney, and Madonna have said to be devotees of the plan.

Need a Lift?

Gotta make sure "the girls" are red carpet ready too! Botox is not only for wrinkles on your face. Cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Patricia Wexler, uses Botox under the breasts to give a sagging cleavage perky lift.

Last Minute Tightening

Sometimes you just can't alter an Oscar dress. That is when celebrities like Kim Kardashian opt for VelaShape. "VelaShape is the only FDA cleared device that effectively and safely contours, shapes and slims the body by reducing cellulite and firming problem areas in as little as 4 treatments."(Vela.Shape.com)

Your Eyes Say It All

Want eyes that will dazzle every photographer in the press line? Celebs trust LuxLash, (Lux.Lash.com) the nation's first specialty lash and brow spa, offers brow sculpting, prosthetics, eye area Botox and "Eyebrite," a four-step whitening, tightening and brightening process.

Love Your Skin

In order to make Halle Berry's skin glowing at the Oscars, her facialist at Kinara Spa (Mom.Logic.com) uses some simple tricks to get this gorgeous mom ready for the red carpet. Remember the sunscreen!

Pam Anderson & Potatoes?

Oscar parties can leave stars with those less-than-desirable dark circles around the eyes. Pamela Anderson's make up artist Alexis Vogel swears by slices of cold potato. Alexis claims it works better than cucumbers, because the potassium diminishes puff and pulls out the toxins that lead to dark circles (Mom.Logic.com).

next: Furnish Your Home in Food!
peerburerfast July 31, 2010, 4:32 PM
Mica Clapham August 14, 2010, 10:51 AM

@Chris I completely agree with you

Gubkahdaund September 10, 2010, 8:31 PM

I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it that way. rfxcnzgajvoblais

Sex Toys September 15, 2010, 12:37 PM

Pretty thoughtful piece of info. Never thought that t’was dis simple afterall. I had spent a good amount of my time luking for someone to run dis post clearly

Golf Clubs September 30, 2010, 5:08 PM

Well done. I will definitely share this article with my friends. Thanks for that info.

fashion October 1, 2010, 4:48 AM

I adore this report, I’ve passed this along to my coworkers within the fashion industry. I’ve often been in really like with fashion all my life so I’ve created a forum for industry specialists to come together and discuss all things fashion. Again, thank you for writing this article.

Shirley Wadleigh October 8, 2010, 10:08 AM

I’m a Senior Lecturer inside the Cultural Studies department at Central Saint Martins in which I’m also working on the project for that market.

Ecommerce Website Design Middlesbrough October 18, 2010, 12:55 PM

I am relatively new to the internet and needed to read up on this subject. Thought it was a fantastic post very well written and helpful. I will definitely be coming back to your website to read more articles as i adored this one..

Vollkin News Letter  October 28, 2010, 1:28 AM

Why didn’t I think about this? I hear exactly what your saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what your talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for this; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

laboratory technician November 8, 2010, 6:30 PM

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

Susie Moore November 10, 2010, 2:11 AM

I wanted to lose weight with the lemonade diet but I didn’t want to starve myself for days. I found a fast way to lose weight with a lemonade diet pill. Check out my blog for info on how I did it. Thanks, Susie.

Susie Moore November 10, 2010, 2:11 AM