Rielle Hunter Poses Pantless In Kid's Bed

momlogic's Julie: When I saw the photos of Rielle Hunter posing without pants on her kid's bed ... right next to the Dora the Explorer, Kermit the Frog and Barney stuffed animals, I just about freaked out.

Rielle Hunter

What MOTHER would pose sexily next to her child's stuffed animals? EW.

Barbara Walters discussed the controversy on "The View." She says that Rielle is "in tears" over the photos and is repulsed by them:

I personally don't feel an ounce of sympathy for this woman. No one forced her to take off her pants and pose this way -- that was her choice. And now we're supposed to feel sorry for her? Um, I don't think so.

Love how she is spreading her legs next to the stuffed animals, too. That's what happens: If you spread your legs for a MARRIED politician, you end up pregnant -- and a couple of years later, you're buying Kermit, Dora and Barney stuffed animals for your lovechild and posing nearly naked next to them for a national publication. Wow: Washington, D.C. Sex Ed 101, as told in pictures.

Rielle, do us all a favor and put some damn pants on!

next: Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
Trish March 16, 2010, 1:36 PM

Trash! She’s not sorry- she gets more attention by pretending to be upset. She is fake and this picture shows her as she truly is…a middle age cheater who ended up with a kid by a married man now she’s spreading her legs on the kids bed to get more attention. Wth is wrong with people?

*Big Mama* March 16, 2010, 1:48 PM

Why??

Black Iris March 16, 2010, 2:10 PM

She might not have realized how the picture would look when she was in the middle of the photo shoot. Although she did take money for making videos for Edwards. On the other hand, some of the things she says in the interview make her seem spacey and deluded.

Anyhow the photos are gross.

Black Iris March 16, 2010, 2:12 PM

Could we stop referring to her baby as a love child? I’m sure Elizabeth and John love the children they already have, too.

MOE March 16, 2010, 2:21 PM

SHE IS NOTHING BUT A DESPERATE PIG

just saying March 16, 2010, 2:25 PM

And we all know that you should never pose in just a man’s dress shirt— who hasn’t seen that episode of Designing Women where they try that on Julia Sugarbaker?

Anonymous March 16, 2010, 3:04 PM

“She might not realize what the picture would look like in the middle of the photo shoot” GIVE ME A BREAK. She’s not wearing PANTS! How do you not realize that????

momoftwo March 16, 2010, 3:39 PM

Not only is she not wearing pants but if u look at the front of her shirt one side is tucked in as if she’s trying to show off her breast as well, u do not beg for sex in your childs bed

Lyla March 16, 2010, 7:49 PM

She is posed on her daughter’s bed, with her daughter’s toy’s, wearing a shirt with (I’m assuming) only underwear. Now she wants sympathy? She’s pathetic.

lacey  March 16, 2010, 10:16 PM

It’s ashame how people have little respect for themself and your family. She thought it was cute/sexy but it’s really not. Women need to respect themselves more if we want to be respected. I have had my fair share of messups, but being in the public eye, you know stuff like this will be broadcasted everywhere. She is obviously trying out this new “famous” lifestyle but she’s going about it the wrong way. Hopefully she learns her lesson from this BIG mistake.

Anonymous March 17, 2010, 12:32 AM

The poor thing still looks love-struck. Some women are just none too bright. Give her a break, for pity’s sake.

Anonymous March 17, 2010, 4:46 AM

She is a sad loser ha ha.

Anonymous March 17, 2010, 10:31 AM

I don’t care for her or her behavoir but I honestly don’t see anything wrong or “too sexy” about the pics. I think if SHE wasn’t the subject of the pictures no one would have a problem with them.

Gigohead  March 17, 2010, 2:02 PM

I think it was tasteless. It only cements it for me that she is vulgar and manipulative. Major FAIL!

Sandyp99 March 17, 2010, 2:31 PM

Okay, she’s savvy enough to steal someone else’s husband who happens to be running for president, BUT I’m supposed to buy that she’s too stupid to know that posing without pants might be a problem?

Think not.

Giovanni Cuffia August 14, 2010, 12:27 PM

I was just thinking about that last week