Chart: Should You Have Kids?

momlogic's Momstrosity: To procreate or not to procreate -- that is the question. Here is the answer. ( Click on image to enlarge)
should-you-have-kids-pm.jpg

next: Woman Delivers Surprise Baby, Picks up Other Son
Duddley April 9, 2010, 9:15 AM

People, don’t take it so seriously! Enjoy it for the humour and resist analysing it to death and picking apart the flow chart.

Lola April 14, 2010, 11:24 PM

Waste of time coming here… HATE that I cant read the chart b/c there doesnt seem to be any way to close the ADS and Photo gallery. Sucks… first and last time at this site!

Laura April 16, 2010, 4:37 PM

HA! I didn’t make it past the first line.

JBarko April 18, 2010, 5:38 AM

I thought this was very funny. Why are people taking this so seriously? Obviously the choice to have children goes much deeper than these few silly questions!

medicinelady April 19, 2010, 12:16 PM

There is a catagory missing: is your gene pool a swamp?

Stephanie April 26, 2010, 9:26 PM

The second question should’ve been “Is your IQ higher than room temperature?”

Pharmb409 April 28, 2010, 8:44 PM

Hello! ecgeggk interesting ecgeggk site!

Rachel April 29, 2010, 4:01 PM

Wow. Stumbledupon this and all I can say is how stupid and childish. I know plenty of people that are in college and wonderful parents. Clearly, whoever made this has probably never been to college, otherwise they would know that it’s not all frat parties and beer pong.

Ankita May 6, 2010, 6:04 AM

hahaha! that was funny! :)

Kathy Gillen  May 29, 2010, 6:23 PM

Too funny! Glad I didn’t think that much before I started a family. I would have ended up in the no column.

www.wellnessroadtrip.com

Stacey Swedeen July 25, 2010, 10:20 PM

@John I totally agree with that point

cheapviagra7165 August 30, 2010, 5:13 AM
cheapviagra2453 August 30, 2010, 8:10 AM
Older September 29, 2010, 4:32 PM

Now that I’m older and my child is in her teens, I hate small children. I’m done.

Online Banking Saftey October 18, 2010, 9:55 AM

So not really on the same topic as your post, but I found this today and I just can’t resist sharing. Mrs. Agathe’s dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told him, “I’ll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I’ll mail you the check. Oh, and by the way…don’t worry about my Doberman. He won’t bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT under ANY circumstances talk to my parrot!” When the repairman arrived at Mrs. Agathe’s apartment the next day, he discovered the biggest and meanest looking Doberman he had ever seen. But just as she had said, the dog simply laid there on the carpet, watching the repairman go about his business. However, the whole time the parrot drove him nuts with his incessant cursing, yelling and name-calling. Finally the repairman couldn’t contain himself any longer and yelled, “Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!” To which the parrot replied, “Get him, Spike!”

Ellena Criss November 27, 2010, 10:29 AM

I have read about this case and it was sensational. Although it was very clear that Al Hassan al-Majid and the rest of his group did it, they barely manage to counter it. Their defense was good but the evidence was overwhelming.

Treatment for Hemorrhoid November 27, 2010, 4:31 PM

Excellent reading. Thanks, finally a decent website with good information in it.

China Werkhoven November 28, 2010, 9:20 AM

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!

Karrie Salimi November 29, 2010, 4:17 AM

Intimately, the post is in reality the freshest topic on this registry related issue. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be enough, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates.

tommee tippee December 2, 2010, 9:54 AM

Keep up the good work. Everyone is opened to there opinion. Excellent blog here, i am still reading