Slimming Swimsuits from SPANX

You no longer have to dread getting into a bathing suit: Now there's a swimsuit line designed to hide your most hated flaws!

SPANX--the shapewear company that women everywhere rely on to trim inches off their tummies, butts and thighs -- has launched a swimwear line that has "powerful compression, flair and function."

From one-piece suits that flatter most bodies to separates designedspecificallyto camouflage a variety of problem areas, the suits are totally cute!

Take a peek at the line:

Slimming Swimsuits from Spanx

Triangle Bikini Set

$178

Structured One Piece

$198

Tankini One Piece

$178

Win a $200 gift card from SPANX!

spanx

next: Number of Home Births on the Rise
Melody Stanfield March 9, 2010, 5:30 AM

I have been wearing spanx for years, I would love to win this gift card to get me a new bathing suit!!

Tricia O March 9, 2010, 1:22 PM

These look great!! I know I could certainly use one…or all of these this summer!!

Wanda March 11, 2010, 6:48 AM

It’s funny to me that you have these little bitty models showing off your swimsuits,they obviously don’t need SPANX…Have you ever had a larger,more curvacious women wear your product, to show how your product really works….

Novelee March 16, 2010, 5:45 PM

I agree with Wanda. Seriously, if you want to sell me something that makes me look “hotter” than let me see it on a woman that needs it and not on some model chick that is skinny and has no such problems. Just looking at the model doesn’t trigger me to buy it because I know I do not and can not look like her :( not a way to sell a product that is supposed to be for ladies that want to hide some extra weight.

Nicole March 24, 2010, 4:33 PM

OMG i am so excited about this discovery but i have to agree with wanda and novelee. you can’t really tell how effective the suit is when its on a perfect model. based on how awesome spanks are in general, i can assume that their swimsuits would be great as well. i have an idea: how about the people at spanx send us real women suits to try on and we’ll model for them! just kidding…kind of ;-)

Chelsea March 29, 2010, 10:21 PM

I have to agree as well to Wanda, Noveleen and Nicole. Please show us how these suits fit more women who have places to cover and control; not these size 0 models.

lisa May 10, 2010, 9:05 AM

check this out www.swankini.com I ordered one and I love it!!

maikloe August 18, 2010, 1:42 AM

Life is really beautiful, every day we live in the beautiful environment with ease of travel, but since we are in such distress, our lives began to change. In particular, we are worred about our fat, we do not passion like before. We spent a lot of time in exercising and diet in our daily life. However, in my embarrassment , a weight loss product changed my life, since I took this product, I lost 25 pounds of success. In a short period of three months, my life is full of laughter . The product name is 2 day diet japan ling zhi.you can check the website (www.2aydiet-green.com) more information

Sarah October 30, 2010, 10:34 AM

I would love to have these as well! I’m trying to lose my post pregnancy tummy and look great this summer and I know that these would certainly help!

opthamologist November 15, 2010, 12:24 PM

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.

Treatment for Hemorrhoid November 27, 2010, 2:42 PM

Interesting website. Thanks, very well written article.

diazepam December 1, 2010, 3:24 PM

Thanks for good article. Hope to see more soon.

Table Legs For Sale Online December 9, 2010, 9:14 AM

No one who cannot rejoice in the discovery of his own mistakes deserves to be called a scholar.

First Birthday Party Themes For Boys December 9, 2010, 11:59 AM

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth—anonymously and posthumously.

Marbella apartments for sale December 10, 2010, 5:32 AM

Very helpful website. Great post, keep up all the work.

Frank Redburn January 7, 2011, 1:24 PM

Nice website. Nice piece of info, I absolutely enjoy reading your post.

naidu January 11, 2011, 10:01 AM

what i have found that works for me is read my notes that i took the night before on that reading and do flash cards with key events / people on them. Black Hat World

Giełda Transportowa January 13, 2011, 4:56 AM

That would be really good if they did many articles.

wypełnianie zmarszczek białystok  January 13, 2011, 6:45 PM

BEAUTIFUL ARTICLE!!!!!

dragon lizards for sale 2 January 15, 2011, 1:49 AM

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.