Slimming Swimsuits from SPANX

You no longer have to dread getting into a bathing suit: Now there's a swimsuit line designed to hide your most hated flaws!

SPANX -- the shapewear company that women everywhere rely on to trim inches off their tummies, butts and thighs -- has launched a swimwear line that has "powerful compression, flair and function."

From one-piece suits that flatter most bodies to separates designed specifically to camouflage a variety of problem areas, the suits are totally cute!

Take a peek at the line:

Slimming Swimsuits from Spanx

Triangle Bikini Set

$178

Structured One Piece

$198

Tankini One Piece

$178

Win a $200 gift card from SPANX!

spanx

next: Number of Home Births on the Rise
Alveo March 21, 2011, 6:33 AM

Should I buy steel golf clubs or graphite ?

recipe  March 21, 2011, 6:52 PM

I was lucky to find this www.momlogic.com web site. Thanks for sharing this information. I find it very informational as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about..

ownerlent March 24, 2011, 9:48 PM

Very informative post. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.

braids for men hair March 28, 2011, 7:14 AM

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Mitch Gilmartin March 29, 2011, 6:42 PM

Hello.This article was extremely motivating, especially since I was browsing for thoughts on this issue last couple of days.

Victoria E. George April 5, 2011, 2:31 PM

Hi everyone, - stumbled upon your current website due to pure luck when drifting across the internet this morning, and glad that i did! I do like the style and design and colours, but I need to say that I’m having difficulty when it loads. I’m making use of Shiira 2 internet browser for mac, and the menu block won’t lineup as it should be. i am confident I have applied exactly the same layout on a client’s web site, but the menu seems O.k on mine. I imagine the problem is with my browser and I suppose it is time to update!

Peugeot UK April 9, 2011, 2:13 PM

Lovely piece, thanks are in order for having the initiave to think of it

louis vuitton Handbags May 4, 2011, 4:17 PM

I undoubtedly did not know that. Learnt some thing new today! Thanks for that.