Sources: Michelle McGee Isn't Jesse James' First Mistress

UPDATE: Two additional women have come forward to say they also had flings with Jesse James -- Melissa Smith and Brigitte Daguerre. Story developing ...

Us Weekly: Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James cheated on her with other women besides tattoo model Michelle McGee, multiple sources tell the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now).

SandraBullock270.jpg
"This is just the first person who has gone public," one source tells Us Weekly. Adds another, "This is not an isolated incident. When Sandra is away, he gets bored."

In fact, James' infidelity has been an open secret among employees at his West Coast Choppers bike shop in Long Beach, Calif.

"Everybody knew," one source tells Us Weekly.

James, 40, would regularly post Internet ads looking for "hot, tattooed biker chicks with big boobs," says a source.

Adds another, "He sees their photos, answers the ads and invites the girls to his office."

How could Bullock, 45, be in the dark about her husband of nearly five years?

"He is a whole other person when they're together," says a source.

Adds an insider, "She was completely duped."

Read more stories moms are talking about.

next: I Wish I Could Be Like Katherine Heigl
Anonymous March 24, 2010, 5:18 PM

Again, is this surprising to ANYONE.

He is a man.

Men are lower on the evolutionary scale- like roaches.

Men are incapable of being committed, faithful, honest, compassionate and empathic.

Men HATE attractive, successful, self-sufficent women- reminds them of their genetic inferiority. They love to THINK they can be with a woman like this, but in reality the ones they select to cheat with are TRULY who they are and the values they rever.

A woman like Bullock should never have gotten married in the first place. Would you marry your dog? Get real, women. Treat men for what they are- toys or pets. Nothing to be upset about or wish differently for. It is what it is.

jk March 25, 2010, 5:25 AM

Save your radical lesbian feminism for the radical appropriate channel. Sorry you can live your little dream world, but women are just as much of whores as men and in reality they have a slight edge.

chris March 25, 2010, 9:11 AM

There are plenty of good men out there, my husband being one of them. When you expect men to be dishonest, unloyal or just plain dogs then that’s what you get. Rather you know it or not, you seek out the type of person who you end up with. I know many of women who grew up in abusive homes and turn around and ended up with someone that abuses them. Rather it is conscience or not that’s how it usually plays out. But I believe for every bad one there is a good one.

Anonymous March 25, 2010, 10:17 AM

JK (i guess that stands for just kidding):

Contrary to your small minded beliefs, I am not a lesbian feminist. I actually happen to be an enlightened, very heterosexual female who is extremely successful. My parents have been married for over ffty years and are both successful professionals with ten professional biological children. I just happen to have an opinion about what the men of this generation have proven themsevles to be. You can call me all the names in the book , out of your own sense of inferiosity and insecurity, but it does not change the reality of what has/is happenening in our world. YOUR fantasy ( and people like you) will not change the facts.

Anonymous March 25, 2010, 10:22 AM

Excuse me for the typos, typing too fast- meant to type:

fifty years
themselves
inferiority
happening

have a great day!

TC March 25, 2010, 7:33 PM

it is a shame if jesse james was doing this thing,he should have stayed single.Instead of messing up such a beautiful relationship,and hurting his children as well.We all can sit back and be the judge.But it is the true feelings of a loved one that gets hurt.I do feel for sandra

missy March 26, 2010, 7:11 AM

by no means am i trying to play devil’s advocate BUT sandra knew his lifestyle, including his past, he has children by different women and his taste included women covered in tattoos and even worse pictures that would make me and most “normal” women like sandra gag. Sandra may have thought he was changing and would grow up a little and be more responsible etc, and it may have worked for a little while but a leopard can not change its spots, people don’t change. this applies to men and women. It’s easy to go off on the “men are just cheating pigs” tangent, but the bigger picture I think is that people do not change and if they do its only temporary. Sandra should have known this and maybe she was naive in thinking she could change him, or that he would change on his own. I’m not taking the blame off jesse, I’m just saying we shouldn’t be 100% shocked.

Jilly March 26, 2010, 8:56 AM

Anonymous, most dogs I have met are damn loyal and will stay with you even if you beat them….don’t insult the puppy dogs of the world, K? That being said, men are unrealistic,they believe that when they meet their “wonder woman” that she will stay that way forever, HA! It’s not that we don’t want to, we just can’t…A)we are not perfect B)Life usually complicates itself along the way(houses, jobs, bills, kids), making it harder to be all things to all people. Sadly alot of people end up putting sex down near the bottom of a long day. Men become babies when things aren’t the way they used to be and then, well, you know what happens. They need to grow up, show some respect for their women and themselves, give us a little support and affection…I’ll just bet they just may get what they are looking for.

Jilly March 27, 2010, 7:41 AM

Oh hey, by the way….possibly I am stupid, but, what the heck does the mistress need with a lawyer? Explain this to me someone? Seriously, what is the legal issue here for them?