Casey Anthony's Letters: 20 Shocking Excerpts

Casey Anthony is one dedicated pen pal.

Jailhouse letters written by Casey Anthony to fellow inmate Robyn Adams include much talk of boys, movies, travel ... and very little about Caylee, the daughter she's accused of murdering. She spilled her hopes and dreams in over 300 pages of handwritten letters, which were eventually confiscated by jail officials. Here are some of the most bizarre passages.

Casey Anthony's Letters: 20 Shocking Excerpts

Difficulties of Motherhood

"I don't know of one single mom who doesn't try to get their freedom regardless of how old they are. That's one of the biggest things that truly cuts me when I hear them talk about me as a mother -- I was a great Mom!"

Price of Fame

"Another day, another series of rumors and ridiculousness. The life of a celebrity, huh? Right. If only I were old and ugly, then they wouldn't care."

Doppelganger

"For years I've been told I look like Alyssa Milano."

Hitting the Road

"As far as my plans for when I leave. I'll start getting things together for our RV trips and such. RV pricing will be fun!"

Pen Pals

"[A guy] sends cards and letters proposing marriage, every card and every letter I'm his princess. He want to marry me now and he'll take care of me, yadda, yadda. Really is the what "celebrities" have to deal with?"

Let's Get Inked!

"By the way [Robyn] we're getting tattoos, not like in "Dude Where's My Car?" but something to that effect!!"

Daddy Baez

"Baez told me last night that he's sorry that I never met a man deserving of me who would have taken care of Caylee and I, as we should have been. He's a great friend and looks out for me like a father."

Casey on Saving the Children

"I always wanted to adopt a baby or children from another country is it selfish to want one from Ireland. Accent and all.If I do it someday, I'll adopt local so many kids and teens are homeless and that's something I want to target and yes, missing children as well, that sits too close to my heart and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it."

Sibling Rivalry

"I was to blame for my own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept? I woke up night after night with my sports bra lifted over my chest. This went on for 3 years. When I told my mom she made excuses saying he was sleepwalking."

A Time to Think

"I've had to forgive what happened to my Caylee but I'm still angry...if it weren't for God, screw where I'm sitting now, I would end whoever is responsible."

Puppy Attorney Love

"Jose G (Jose Luis Garcia) my school girl crush. (still) I'm a loser. I feel like a major loser for crushing on one of my attorney's."

Zanny Off the Hook

"I know that Caylee's nanny, the real Zanaida, the girl who was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible and I don't blame her for not showing her face."

Casey Anthony, Author

"I have the right to share my stories right? You may come up in one of my books. If that's OK with you."

Mom, You're Always Ruining Things

"Come to find out she's [Cindy Anthony] put a trademark on Caylee's name months back, this is the time she publicly states she's planning on writing a book about this. B-E-T-R-A-Y-A-L!! I am the only person who has tired to protect Caylee throughout all of this and it kills me.
I can't believe my own mother is capitalizing, or trying to off of everything that has happened!"

Very Bad Plan

"I was going to take Caylee and move away, unfortunately my plans got beyond tangled when Zanny wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days so I could put the rest of the stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything. That's why I waited to report her missing because she was and wasn't."

Caylee Marie Anthony

"I look at my pictures of Caylee so many times throughout the day and can't help but smile at my little rock star."

Let's Go to Blockbuster

"Aren't they making a second Sex in the City movie? I actually want to see the original movie just so I know what all the fuss is about.Want to see it with me? The second Transformers comes out this summer. Something else to look forward to! We'll rent it or download it!"

Life on the Outside

"Should I go red or blond? I'm trying to decide how extreme I want to go with my makeover. I will get colored contacts so I can change up my look from time to time."

The Truth

"Is it wrong of me though to not really want to know the truth? I'm honestly scared for the numerous possibilities. She's safe, she's in God's loving arms, in a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken or see the constant negativity that our society breeds, nor will she ever by abused or taken advantage of."

You Go Girl!

"Girl! Do we need a vacation!"

next: New Form of Bullying: 'Tagging'
Marianne April 8, 2010, 6:15 AM

Casey has so many different personalities. She reminds me of “Cybil”. Her ex-fiance Jesse even said that Casey was like a chamelion, changing her personality and desires constantly, in order to be the most perfectly suited friend or girlfriend to whomever she was pursuing at any point in her life, ever since she was a young teenager.I am not a psyhcologist,but Casey clearly suffered a deep trauma in her early teen years. A trauma that shattered and destroyed her heart,soul and mind.Many, if not all times, that trauma is sexual abuse.In Casey’s case, she claims that her Father and brother sexually abused her many times.Even though Casey is a pathological liar, she fits the perfect characteristics of a molestation victim. Promiscuity,drug/alcohol abuse,and extreme insecurity.As deeply sad as every arrow points to Casey being molested, it’s a double tragedy because she murdered her innocent daughter as revenge toward her parents.Casey deserves LIFE not DEATH.For Casey LIFE is worse than DEATH!

bestmomnal April 8, 2010, 10:20 PM

I thnk Casey’s a psychopath.I dont realy beleve she was molested by ny1, especaly not George.I do thnk her & Lee may had somthng goin on bcuz both alredy told how close they wer 2 echothr.”Come on” she didn’t tell Lee she wuld kill him.I also think that Caylee:{ may’ve ben Lees kid bcuz Cay={Casey} & Lee={Caylee} If u luk @ sum of her baby pics they luk exactly lik Lee,nywaz I was also watchn UTube Videos & seen wher she emaild som1 & said she wuld get xanaxs from her frend Annie & Annie Downing stated n her deposition 2 police that Caylee luvd playn with her dog & she lives n sawgrass aptmnts.The detectivs askd Cindy if Caylee mentiond Zenaida or Zanny at all & Cindy sed the only thing she evr herd Caylee say bout her is she lykd playn with Zanny’s dog.WELL….. mayb just mayb Caylee was tryn 2 say Annie & insted sed Zannie.I think thats wher Casey got that name from or she culd’ve really ben getin xanax’s from Annie & shed givem 2 caylee 2 sleep whil she partyd & she associated Xanaxs with lettr Z… & Annie with the Xanaxs therefore (2 2=)ZAnnie.Great Conclusion huh??? Any1 else think so? I also beleve she was insanely jelous of Caylee:{ She’s cruel, evil & a methodical killr & doesnt deserv 2 live among humans n our society & she will hav her day of reckoning eithr way & I truly beleve thers a specal place n HELL 4 baby killrs lyk her…..

Anonymous April 9, 2010, 12:00 AM

Just more evidence of how really sick and evil this family is. They’re all slippery, deceit and lies are piled in interwoven layers. I think they’re so busy lying to each other, and themselves, they don’t even know what the truth is, their many versions have obliterated it, along with any semblance of their personal integrity. There is no real heart there for the other family member, just a stockpile of self interest, narcissism at its worst. For George, having an affair with another searcher made for a better search for his granddaughter, I suppose? Cindy loved Caylee? Ha! The kindest thing you can do for the child of a less than perfect mother is to support that troubled mom in her struggle to be a good parent. Not take over contemptuously, but lend a hand, support!

In Florida April 10, 2010, 5:58 AM

What is WRONG with her!!!!In her letters i been readin on here SHE Actually thinks she will be release after all this and Plans on goin on BIG VACATION …”What Money she been saving lol Isnt this why we have to pay for her defence Cuz she is BROKE …. And the new clothes she talked bout in her letters i think was the ones she bought from her friends Stolen check book .. However she bought nuthin for the baby.. WHY WHY WHY ..Ohh ya she knew She was no Longer Around..Woman like her Dont need children..I Wont call her a Mother ..She can line up her DREAM TEAM that we get stuck paying for.. But Guilty is just that and the trueth will come outSo Much Evidence and remember that one detective went to that area to fetch the body but he was in wrong location And the other detective Video’d it On one of Caylee’s pictures Thats been aired on t.v she has black rings under her eyes thats a tell tale sign of drugs i only wish Someone was more aware of this.. and maybe that BEAUTIFUL baby would still be with us..
Did They ever bury this Baby or is she still sitting on a shelf some where??I Say FRY HER LET HER BURN IN HELL.She says Caylee is in a better place now let her go to that better place 2 I could go on here forever with the discust i have for this Woman..
Caylee we all love you and you WILL Have your day in court and Justice will be Yours

In Florida April 10, 2010, 6:00 AM

Pharma8 May 17, 2010, 10:50 PM

Hello! dagdeck interesting dagdeck site!

Pharmd980 June 1, 2010, 4:42 AM

Hello! dcadddd interesting dcadddd site!

Pharmb641 June 30, 2010, 10:27 PM

Hello! ceekggd interesting ceekggd site!

Pharmc180 August 27, 2010, 3:10 PM

Hello! ceecekd interesting ceecekd site!

Pharmd435 October 23, 2010, 6:13 AM

Hello! dcceddg interesting dcceddg site!

Pharma63 November 3, 2010, 11:23 AM

Hello! gbeadae interesting gbeadae site!

Pharmc981 November 27, 2010, 1:46 AM

Hello! dckdeed interesting dckdeed site!

carol March 21, 2011, 8:41 PM

Casey is nothing but a big fat leir,a murder And a theft. They should kill her the same way she did her daughter. Then poor Caylee will have piece to see
her mother get the treatment she got and let her see how it feels.

Pharmf225 March 25, 2011, 1:11 AM

Hello! kdkaddg interesting kdkaddg site!

Half_Dozen May 29, 2011, 5:48 AM

It appears that Casey Anthony was on antidepressants when she killed Caylee per her attorney. She had a “history of suicide”. Not sure how anyone alive has a history of suicide but these freaks will surely explain that all to us. This is like the mother lode of showing how the for profit mental health industry works b/c no stone will be left unturned in this case down to the details of what skanky outfit Casey was wearing when she picked up her prescription to what brand of pen was used to sign the medication sheet.

Cindy Anthony is on a “new” antidepressant. She and her doctor are experimenting to get the right meds, some make her forget, some make her remember, but they haven’t honed in on the one that gives the desired effect of making your lies believeable to other people.

George is obviously not on anything b/c their is no medication that offers that complete a job of zombification. Either he’s a real zombie or the recipient of the most effective labotomy ever performed.

Seems like “Mommy’s Little Helper” is popping up everwhere and doing such a good job at relieving parental stress it’s downright scary. Antidepressants will no longer need to carry all those confusing warnings, just one:

Warning: May greatly reduce your number of family members.

Katie June 12, 2011, 10:13 AM

Does anyone know where Casey was really going in the am? what the hell did she do all day when she was supposibly at work???