Easter Egg Hunts Galore

Who doesn't love scrambling around a lawn on Easter morning, trying not to push other people down as you look for candy and maybe a golden egg?

Most communities have their own hunts; even President Obama hosts one. Take a peek at some of the best Easter egg hunts in the world.

Greatest Easter Egg Hunts

White House 2010 Easter Egg Roll

This year's Easter Egg Roll will be held Monday, April 5, 2010 at the White House and the theme of "Ready, Set, Go!" promoting health and wellness.

World's Largest Easter Egg Hunt

Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven, Florida was the site of the largest Easter egg hunt to date. It included exactly 510,000 eggs hidden on the lawn of Magnolia Mansion.

Largest Home in America

Imagine having an Easter egg hunt on the lawn of the largest house in America! On Easter Sunday Biltmore Estates in Asheville, North Carolina will be hosting hunts for children of different ages. Biltmore Estates is the largest home in the U.S.

Gone to the Dogs

Dogs can celebrate Easter at the SKC Doggie Easter Egg Hunt at Daffin Park. The Savannah Kennel Club will sponsor its annual Easter Egg Hunt for our four-legged friends. Dogs sniff out plastic eggs filled with dog treats while their owners follow behind.

Peter Rabbit's Official Hunt

The Great Peter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt in Northern England includes 100 unique Peter Rabbit eggs hidden across Cumbria.Kids get clues to in the search but the eggs can be hidden anywhere in the countryside.

All Aboard!

First, you need to get to where the Easter Bunny has hid the eggs. In the case of the Felton, CA Eggstraordinary Egg Hunt, a steam train takes kids to Bear Mountain, which is in the Redwood Forest six miles from Santa Cruz, CA.

An Egg Hunt in Brooklyn

Who says that there aren't Easter Egg Hunts in the city? The Annual Brooklyn Heights Easter Egg Hunt in Brooklyn, NY offers egg hunting grounds for hundreds of families in the city.

Egg Safari

Miami Metro Zoo makes Easter egg hunts exotic. Come see African lions with nests of eggs consisting of coconuts painted like Easter eggs. Not to worry, there are hunts for your two-legged little animals.

Egg Hunting Via Facebook

If you don't feel like actually going out and searching through grass and trees for your eggs go to Hatchlings™ on Facebook, It is the world's largest Easter Egg Hunt consisting of 9,654,450 eggs. Happy virtual hunting!

Miami Seaquarium

Seaquarium's Annual Egg Hunt Celebration on Easter weekend not only promises the Easter Bunny and a 'Bunny-palo za' but also seals, sharks and whales. Egg hunts will run continuously throughout the celebration.

next: Small Bracelet, Big Trouble
Anonymous April 2, 2010, 9:08 AM

easter eggs make farts.

WigginsElla25 June 25, 2010, 9:39 AM

Some time before, I needed to buy a good car for my corporation but I did not have enough money and could not purchase anything. Thank God my brother proposed to get the loans at trustworthy creditors. Therefore, I did so and used to be happy with my secured loan.

ALYSSA28Bowen September 20, 2010, 6:26 AM

Following my monitoring, millions of people all over the world get the personal loans from well known creditors. Thus, there’s great possibilities to get a bank loan in any country.

so dep November 23, 2010, 12:27 PM

Took me time to read all the comments, however I really loved the article. It proved to be very useful to me and I’m positive to all of the commenters here! It’s all the time good when you can’t only learn, but in addition engaged! I am certain you had joy penning this article. Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good source like this.

Free Music November 27, 2010, 5:43 PM

This is my first time I have visited this site. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the volume of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the impressive work.

Download mp3 November 30, 2010, 4:35 PM

I thought it was going to be some boring old site, but I’m glad I visited. I will post a link to this site on my blog. I believe my visitors will find that very useful.

premature ejaculation January 30, 2011, 10:04 AM

super informative things.

JAZvqE January 30, 2011, 12:02 PM

AUhrSCp

immigration help  February 7, 2011, 2:44 PM

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to more delivered agreeable from you! However, how can we be in contact?

cheap conveyancing  February 15, 2011, 7:10 PM

5. Excellent items from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to and you’re simply extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve bought right here, really like what you are stating and the best way in which you say it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great site.

medical schools overseas February 16, 2011, 7:42 AM

U definitely put a new slant on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Property solicitors February 18, 2011, 11:48 PM

excellent points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?

Remax Real Estate April 3, 2011, 1:13 PM

Okay, it took an extra three minutes to re-read your post to make sure I understand everything. Good stuff. Your post here will definitely help me

Oralia April 5, 2011, 2:52 PM

Perfectly composed written content , Really enjoyed reading through ;)

pozycjonowanie April 10, 2011, 1:31 AM

Thanks for another amazing article. Where else could everyone get that type of information in such a wonderful way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such info.

Yeast Infection for you May 11, 2011, 6:11 AM

Yeast infection for you! it the best thing that can happen to you

Champignons delahaye May 20, 2011, 10:31 PM

Champignons are the best thing to eat, they are healthy too.

Sagar May 21, 2011, 12:03 PM

Stands back from the keyboard in amazement! Tahnks!

sand beaches May 22, 2011, 2:45 AM

The rat that has but one hole is soon caught. - Spanish Proverb

Patty May 22, 2011, 11:29 AM

There’s a sercet about your post. ICTYBTIHTKY