Easter Egg Leftover Recipes 411

Every year, you painstakingly decorate tons of eggs for the Easter-egg hunt (and to fill the baskets of your little ones).

It would be a shame to throw all the eggs (cooked and uncooked) away, but what do you do with those egg leftovers? We have some quick and delicious recipes that will help you use them up.

Leftover Easter Egg Recipes

Basic Meringue Cookies

These light and fluffy treatsaren't too sweet and you can use your leftover egg whites. Add food coloring or sprinkles and make them festive.

Hollandaise Sauce

Use your leftover egg yolks to make a delicious Easter brunch staple, eggs benedict. This quick and easy recipe for hollandaise sauce
is the perfect accompaniment to this delicious breakfast.

Egg, Nut and Mushroom Pate

You can use this creamy spread to dress up crackers and it may be a little bit easier to convince your kids to eat versus chicken liver pate.

Egg Salad With Capers and Olives

This quick and easy egg salad recipe is great for whipping up lunch when you are pressed for time and don't want to cook.

Curried Hard-Boiled Eggs

If you like things a little hot and spicy this curried hard-boiled egg recipe will give you that kick you crave.

next: Get Ready for Mom ROCKS!
dentysta Toruń January 31, 2011, 3:45 PM

I liked it!

colon cleanse January 31, 2011, 4:57 PM

Great read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a tiny study on this. And he really bought me meal simply because I came across it for him! So let me rephrase that: Thanks for meal!

Mohammed Valdo January 31, 2011, 5:45 PM

this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this also – taking time and real effort to make a good article. Really what I needed. Thanks I have been looking for this sort of info for a long time.

iphone glass repair January 31, 2011, 7:38 PM

you’re unfortunate tolerably to have a bath-water invoice iPhone or constraint iPhone parts, provides the most affordable iPhone repair. Your broken or dropped Apple iPhone is not lost. We can assistants you terminate what part needs to be replaced. We be struck by one of the widest selections of fix up parts and tender licensed services. PDASmart can save hundreds on a total number replacement on iPhone 3G or any other brand.

sky club opinie January 31, 2011, 8:45 PM

Your articles are very inspiring indeed. I keep coming back!

Hong Carrero January 31, 2011, 11:50 PM

I have to confess that i generally get bored to read the whole thing however i think you possibly can add some value. Bravo !

school grants February 1, 2011, 1:33 AM

Thanks for posting and sharing with us all – Cheers

settlement loan February 1, 2011, 8:26 AM

This is a amazing web site, would you be interested in working on an interview regarding just how you designed it? If so e-mail me!

wczasy nad morzem February 1, 2011, 10:39 AM

Mark Twain~ A man with a new idea is a crank - until the idea succeeds.

reklamówki February 1, 2011, 12:07 PM

flip mino camcorder review February 1, 2011, 1:05 PM

I undoubtedly didn’t realize that. Learnt a thing new nowadays! Thanks for that.

wczasy nad morzem February 2, 2011, 12:26 AM

High birth is a poor dish on the table. - Italian Proverb

pet supplies February 2, 2011, 1:54 AM

This is often a wonderful website, would you be interested in going through an interview regarding just how you made it? If so e-mail me and my friends!

Joan Reardon February 2, 2011, 2:37 AM

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

przedszkole Warszawa February 2, 2011, 9:29 AM

Can You write more about this, please…

Shemeka Breitbach February 2, 2011, 11:31 AM

The crux of your writing while sounding agreeable initially, did not really sit well with me personally after some time. Someplace within the paragraphs you actually managed to make me a believer unfortunately just for a while. I still have got a problem with your jumps in logic and one would do well to help fill in all those gaps. When you can accomplish that, I will undoubtedly end up being fascinated.

Piaskowanie February 3, 2011, 2:09 AM

Is there a explanation why should I accept this? In my opinion, it is nonsensical and I’m rattling frustrated .

Darron Yancy February 3, 2011, 2:11 AM

Thanks for taking the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If attainable, as you achieve expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with further info? It is extremely useful for me.

Sharita Skowronek February 3, 2011, 6:24 AM

Most what i read online is trash and copy paste but i think you offer something different. Keep it like this.

detektyw February 3, 2011, 8:59 AM

Can You write more about this, please…