Kate Gosselin's 'Dancing' Disaster?

Kate Gosselin attempted to tell the story of her life on "Dancing with the Stars" last night -- all set to the tune of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi."

How do YOU think she did?

next: Standing Cat Watches You
Renae  April 6, 2010, 10:32 AM

As a trained dancer, I normally can’t stand watching these stupid dance shows, but I like watching it because Kate is on it. I didn’t understand why she wasn’t the first one to go.

Pamala April 6, 2010, 10:48 AM

She didn’t dance last night. She walked. That’s not dancing. She frankly sucked and has sucked since day one. Now of course she’s not a dancer or an actor/performer so it’s a bit harder on her but frankly she shouldn’t have been on this show at all.

Woman likes to act like Jon is a bastard and doesn’t spend enough time with his children, look at her. She’s no better. Go home to the kids Kate.

Anonymous April 6, 2010, 2:25 PM

Lets keep bashing Kate… When Trista Sutter was on the show (a MomLogic favorite) nobody basher her!

Janice April 6, 2010, 3:04 PM

Kate, I am embarrassed for the viewers and for your pathetic performance. You lack rhythm,coordination, grace and femininity in your performance.You are so rigid, physically and emotionally. Unteachable and inflexible, especially when being taught by a MAN. Your dancing says volumes about you.You know you couldn’t pretend or even try to show your vulnerable side while being taught by one of the best male dancers.You should have said “no” to spare everyone the embarrassment. You are more suited for a female boxing match, where you can display your tough, rigid and domineering personality. Dancing is sooo out of your element! So is ACTING!Go home to your precious and lonely children. They need you.

Lisa April 6, 2010, 3:40 PM

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a transvestite… and a mannequin?

lani April 6, 2010, 7:45 PM

So, true….Give it up Kate!! Please!! You can not dance!!! Go, home…..

Anonymous April 7, 2010, 6:37 AM

KATE YOU CANNOT DANCE AND YOU NEVER SMILE AS I NOTICE ON THE SHOW,YOUR
DAYS OF GLORY ARE OVER,YOU HAVE A FACE OF A 60 YEAR OLD,WHO WOULD WANT YOU,NOT ME ,

Gigohead  April 7, 2010, 10:13 AM

I think this is like a Sanjaya situation on American Idol. Folks just kept voting him on to annoy Simon. It’s the same here, she will generate votes to have folks see her stumble in fall on her face. Seriously, she’s terrible, but that’s the appeal of the show, you get folks who are not dancers to be in a dance competition. So I do expect to see her for very long. I’m sure her dance partner wants to end this soon.

katefan April 8, 2010, 6:54 AM

i dont care what people say i love kate she is a beautiful strong woman, at least she got the chance to get out there and try!

Fashion Merchandising October 12, 2010, 5:13 PM

I’m a visiting tutor at Goldsmiths University, London, and am around the editorial board of an on the web discussion board for business specialists.

Merchant December 23, 2010, 3:59 PM

rather informative god bless

Hiram Melius January 23, 2011, 1:43 AM

I appreciate this website and will probably be coming back again.

Hallie Nistendirk February 1, 2011, 4:33 PM

You made some good points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most persons will approve with your website.

family guy one liners March 8, 2011, 6:00 AM

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

Tony Esposito Jerseys March 24, 2011, 12:05 PM

I harmonise with your conclusions and leave thirstily look forward to your coming updates.

Wholesale ED Hardy Handbags March 25, 2011, 12:01 PM

I definitely loved reading your post. Thanks!A field stingy to my nerve cheers, do you acquire a RSS feed ?

Brian Campbell Jerseys March 26, 2011, 11:16 AM

I am an darling of your website. Safeguard up the angelic work.

Marianne V. Everett March 29, 2011, 5:38 PM

Remarkable

Air Jordan Shoes March 30, 2011, 8:28 PM

hey, this muscle be smidgin offtopic, but i am hosting my locality on hostgator and they determination suspend my hosting in 4days, so i would like to beseech you which hosting do you purpose or recommend?

Erin W. Sweeney March 31, 2011, 2:48 AM