Mom ROCKS! The Marvelous Mel B.

Mom Rocks

From her days traveling the world as Spice Girl Scary Spice to her elegant spin on "Dancing with the Stars," we've seen so many sides of Mel B.

mom rocks

Yvette Manessis Corporon: This mom ROCKS with a rock-hard body to die for! It's hard to believe that this woman with the washboard abs is a mom of two little girls (Angel Iris and Phoenix Chi). But Mel tells momlogic that finding time for her workout helps keep her centered as well as sexy.

"I work out in my home Technogym," she says. "It's only for an hour, and it's every other day. That's my time to myself."

Just as important is finding time with her husband -- away from the kids. "Once a week, my husband and I have date night," she says. "Whether it be going out for dinner or him cooking me a nice romantic dinner, it definitely helps keep us connected. Hence, we are better parents -- better as individuals and together."

Although she rose to fame singing about girl power, Mel tells momlogic that she and her husband would love to add a little boy to the mix. "Most definitely," she says. "Between Stephen and I, we have three girls. And as long as the baby is healthy, we would be happy ... but we would love to have a boy."

As for juggling the demands of her career and kids, Mel B. is a hands-on mom with her priorities firmly in place. "It's all about having a great routine and schedule, and making sure that your family is on the top of your priority list," she says. Also on that priority list? Making sure she stays in touch with her Spice Girl bandmates -- now all "Spice Moms" themselves. "We should definitely be doing more together more often," says Mel. "We all share tips and experiences." Now that's one mom's group we'd love to get in on!

But at the end of the day, even with all of her fame and her A-list friends, Mel is just another mom who adores her children. She wants what we all want for our kids: "That they grow up to be responsible, fun-loving, good people," she says. "And that they always come to me for advice. Ha ha ha!"

MomRocks

BioBasics April 7, 2011, 5:25 AM

If you could message me with a few tips on how you made your website look like this, I would be appreciative!

Jason April 7, 2011, 2:58 PM

This is often a amazing website, would you be interested in doing an interview regarding just how you developed it? If so e-mail me!

najlepszy kredyt samochodowy April 7, 2011, 3:34 PM

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a big portion of people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem.

lentille de contact April 7, 2011, 6:02 PM

I have fun with, lead to I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Kredyt refinansowy warunki April 8, 2011, 12:19 AM

It’s onerous to seek out knowledgeable people on this matter, but you sound like you know what you’re speaking about! Thanks

funny pictures April 8, 2011, 2:16 PM

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Cayman Rentals April 8, 2011, 2:35 PM

With all the doggone snow we have had as of late I am stuck inside , fortunately there is the internet, thanks for giving me something to do. :)

silver bullion prices April 8, 2011, 10:17 PM

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all vital infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .

weight loss grocery list April 9, 2011, 2:03 AM

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Reda Simbeck April 10, 2011, 3:27 AM

Perfect web page, honestly post