The 2010 Time 100 is out! This list honors those who have affected our world the most in 2010. See which moms on the list are getting a nod for their amazing accomplishments.
These leaders, heroes, artists and thinkers are not only standouts in their public life, but are also moms to boot! We would like to honor these moms for their bravery, creativity, intelligence and nerve. Here is a list of moms who RULE!
- Nancy Pelosi (Speaker of the United States House of Representatives)
- Sarah Palin (American politician, author, speaker and political-news commentator)
- Annise Parker (Politician and first openly gay mayor of a U.S. city of over 1 million)
- GraĆ§a Machel (International advocate for women's and children's rights)
- Liya Kebede (Supermodel and WHO's Ambassador for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health)
- Zahra Rahnavard (Iranian reformist and former chancellor of Al-zahra University)
- Suzanne Collins (Television writer and bestselling author)
- Sandra Bullock (Academy Award-winning actress, producer and entrepreneur)
- Elizabeth Warren (Attorney, law professor and chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel)
- Lisa Jackson (Chemical engineer and Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency)
For a complete list of those honored in Time's 100, go to Time.com.