Many celebs have done it ... would you?
When we heard that Tiki Barber was leaving his pregnant wife (who's expecting twins), we wondered which other stars had split up while knocked up ....
Here's what we found:
• Kelly Rutherford -- The "Gossip Girl" star filed for divorce from millionaire Daniel Giersch in December 2008 when she was three months pregnant. Helena Grace was born in June 2009.
• Mary-Louise Parker -- The actress was seven months pregnant with son William Atticus Parker when longtime boyfriend Billy Crudup dumped her for Claire Danes. William was born in January 2004.
• Shar Jackson -- The TV actress was pregnant with son Kaleb when then-boyfriend (and father of her young daughter) Kevin Federline left her for Britney Spears in 2004.
• Denise Richards -- The model/actress filed for divorce from Charlie Sheen in March 2005 while pregnant with the couple's second child, Lola Rose. Lola was born three months later (in June 2005).
• Heidi Klum -- In the fall of 2003, Klum announced that she was pregnant with boyfriend Flavio Briatore's child. On the day she announced the pregnancy, Briatore was photographed kissing Fiona Swarovski, a jewelry heiress. Klum and Briatore split up shortly thereafter. Klum gave birth to Helene "Leni" Klum on May 4, 2004.
• Bridget Moynahan -- The model/actress's three-year relationship with pro quarterback Tom Brady ended in late 2006, and Bridget announced that she was pregnant in February 2007 -- and that Brady was the father. By then, he had already hooked up with supermodel Gisele Bündchen. John Edward Thomas Moynahan was born on August 22, 2007.
• Elizabeth Hurley -- In November 2001, Elizabeth split up with mogul Stephen Bing while she was four months pregnant. In April 2002, Hurley gave birth to a son, Damian Charles Hurley. Bing denied paternity by alleging that he and Hurley had had a brief, non-exclusive relationship in 2001. A DNA test, however, established Bing as the child's father.
Would you file for divorce or split up while you were pregnant?
|Exes Get Even In Public||Most Infamous Expensive Divorces|