Ellen S.* gives us her top 10 signs:
1) You complain to friends, "Wow, I've got to lose weight," and they just kind of stare at you.
2) Your "baby" is now 5 years old.
3) The clothes in the A Pea in the Pod window look appealingly comfy.
4) People have asked when you're due.
5) You're still eating for two. On some days, three.
6) Bending down to shave your legs takes effort.
7) Your child asks if you have a baby/puppy/rabbit in your belly.
8) Your pants have elastic waistbands ... and you don't mind.
9) You can use your stomach as a rest for your laptop.
10) You have considered getting pregnant again because at least then you'd have an excuse.
*Not based on any real-life events. I wouldn't know the first thing about this. Nope, not me. Now excuse me while I go adjust my elastic-waist pants.