Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter Naps on the 'Today' Show

Larry Birkhead brought a tuckered-out Dannielynn, his daughter with the late Anna Nicole Smith, on "Today" this morning. Dannielynn, 3 years old, lay upon her father's lap during the entire interview. Birkhead's morning show appearance centered on the upcoming auction of Smith's memorabilia in June. So sad.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

next: We Are OBSESSED With Greyson Michael Chance!
Zelym January 16, 2011, 8:48 AM

This really answered my drawback, thank you!

Josefin January 20, 2011, 8:37 PM

I your writing style genuinely enjoying this web site .

MP3Million music downloads February 13, 2011, 8:02 AM

I can see that you are an expert in this area. I am starting a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

Shella Amiri February 17, 2011, 2:54 AM

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

Gladys Regnier February 17, 2011, 8:36 PM

Tadalis rezeptfrei kaufen February 24, 2011, 12:48 PM

Prosperity is just around the corner. (Better times are coming soon).

drm removal freeware February 28, 2011, 6:41 PM

Your pages had some errors even though I browsed. I do not know if it really is something incorrect or simply my browser acting up but I believed I let you know.

the three peaks challenge March 6, 2011, 4:14 PM

A really good set of info which I will be certainly coming back to read again. Thanks very much to all those who contribute.

Which golf clubs will be the best for beginner ?

Tara Oldershaw March 16, 2011, 3:28 AM

Cannot wait for the next article!

automated home profits March 23, 2011, 7:05 AM

These days of austerity and relative panic about incurring debt, some people balk resistant to the idea of using a credit card to make purchase of merchandise as well as pay for a trip, preferring, instead to rely on a tried along with trusted means of making payment - cash. However, in case you have the cash available to make the purchase fully, then, paradoxically, this is the best time for you to use the card for several reasons.

Dakota Donmore April 1, 2011, 2:24 AM

Good story. Bookmarked: check!

www.momlogic.com May 12, 2011, 5:55 PM

Anna_nicole_smiths_daughter_naps_on_the_today_show.. Slap-up :)

www.momlogic.com June 3, 2011, 1:38 AM

Anna_nicole_smiths_daughter_naps_on_the_today_show.. Keen :)

www.momlogic.com June 5, 2011, 1:55 AM

Anna_nicole_smiths_daughter_naps_on_the_today_show.. Reposted it :)