Baby Formula Available in Chocolate Flavor?!

Looks like one maker of infant formula didn't get the GIANT childhood obesity memo ....

Baby and Chocolate
Worried your little baby isn't really enjoying her formula? Mead-Johnson, maker of Enfamil, is now selling formulas for toddlers in yummy chocolate and vanilla flavors.

Granted, the company says that their product, Enfagrow, is not intended for infants. (It's recommended for toddlers aged 12 to 36 months.) The company also insists that the mixture is a supplement rather than formula. Only one problem: On the can, it clearly says "Toddler Formula" -- not "Toddler Supplement." Uh oh.

If indeed you feel the need to supplement your toddler's nutrition, is a chocolate-infused drink really the best route? Mead-Johnson sure thinks so.
Enfagrow

"As your child grows from an infant to a toddler, he's probably becoming pickier about what he eats. Now more than ever, ensuring that he gets complete nutrition can be a challenge," says the product description on the Enfamil website.

Enfamil seems to be suggesting that if our kids don't want to eat healthy food, we should simply feed them a chocolate-laced drink instead. Not a great plan, considering that the National Center for Health Statistics indicates that 34 percent of Americans are obese, 32.7 percent are overweight and 6 percent are "extremely" obese. Gulp!

Given those sobering statistics, is it really a good idea to get our kids hooked on all things chocolate at the same time they're learning to walk? We think not.

blackhead remover October 25, 2010, 11:04 AM

Great comments so far guys. Have not seen this for a while actually that people really have something valuable to say.

Deshawn Stansell October 26, 2010, 3:08 PM

I am constantly looking for somebody to trade articles and reviews along with, I am a scholar student and possess a weblog right here on our campus web-site. The subject of your respective blog and writting style would definitely go great in some of my category’s, let me know if you’re up for this.

Shayla Tawwab October 27, 2010, 1:39 PM

Simply wished to say I seriously enjoy your work on this blog and the top quality posts you make. These type of posting are what keeps me personally going through the day time. I found this post after a very good friend of my own mentioned it to me. I do a little blogging and site-building myself personally and I am always thankful to see others giving quality info towards community. I most certainly will definitely be following and have added your webblog to my personal bebo account for others to see.

Michele Bhullar October 27, 2010, 3:50 PM

Who are they who guess that reason to allow something that does really analyze ?

Wendie Hovanesian October 28, 2010, 3:11 AM

No festivities are held complete without.

Willard Shefte October 29, 2010, 5:30 AM

is necessary to have on hand and therefore, as luck would have it, no.

Ivy Motayne October 30, 2010, 5:41 AM

The copycat model stopped working a while ago.

Beau Ruge October 30, 2010, 6:41 PM

Now you can’t get and will have to pay full price for it.

Clint Carcia October 31, 2010, 12:24 AM

This site appears to get a great deal of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice unique spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to talk about is the most important factor.

Lamar Stehly October 31, 2010, 2:03 AM

It is clear to me this I must not try to duck this ASAP.

Felix Lombera October 31, 2010, 10:05 AM

I hate to rain on your parade but it is salient to understand the risks.

Raymon Courtney October 31, 2010, 3:00 PM

This page seems to recieve a large ammount of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It offers a nice unique twist on things. I guess having something authentic or substantial to give info on is the most important thing.

Sherrill Mapalo November 2, 2010, 3:29 PM

many thanks for th?s usefull informat?ons.. Finall? ? Find wh?t i desire t? Kn?w.. Thank you so much for this articl?.

Eldridge Tengben November 3, 2010, 11:42 AM

has been acknowledged by routine folks but this is a short example I have done.

private student loan November 9, 2010, 12:02 AM

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.

Porter Nicka November 9, 2010, 6:24 AM

Currently we are offering more than normal.

Edward Coan November 10, 2010, 5:12 AM

is an uncommonly used method to save you money for.

Valentin Collard November 13, 2010, 10:15 AM

Several of the points of this blog post are very good however had myself asking, did they genuinely suggest that? One thing I have to mention is your publishing abilities are very great and I will be returning back again for any fresh post you make, you may possibly have a brand new admirer. I saved your main blog for reference.

Dayna November 19, 2010, 6:24 PM

I wanted to say that it’s awesome to know that someone else also pointed out this as I had trouble finding the same info somewhere else. This was the first place that told me the answer. Kudos. My kind regards, Dayna.

buystgltr November 21, 2010, 2:10 PM

Модель представлена в 2-х цветах. Состав : 60% хлопок, 40% шелк. Ночные сорочки, пижамы; Нижнее белье; Новая коллекция Оснь-Зима 2010; Separables

sdfgdfgdfg
всё пАрит, печёт и всё такое нра только Анита (но надоели) - но это для кормящих, . А зачем лифчик специально под борцовку?, должны быть штуки которые девченки подскажите где купить красивый ливчик для кормления может