Baby Formula Available in Chocolate Flavor?!

Looks like one maker of infant formula didn't get the GIANT childhood obesity memo ....

Baby and Chocolate
Worried your little baby isn't really enjoying her formula? Mead-Johnson, maker of Enfamil, is now selling formulas for toddlers in yummy chocolate and vanilla flavors.

Granted, the company says that their product, Enfagrow, is not intended for infants. (It's recommended for toddlers aged 12 to 36 months.) The company also insists that the mixture is a supplement rather than formula. Only one problem: On the can, it clearly says "Toddler Formula" -- not "Toddler Supplement." Uh oh.

If indeed you feel the need to supplement your toddler's nutrition, is a chocolate-infused drink really the best route? Mead-Johnson sure thinks so.
Enfagrow

"As your child grows from an infant to a toddler, he's probably becoming pickier about what he eats. Now more than ever, ensuring that he gets complete nutrition can be a challenge," says the product description on the Enfamil website.

Enfamil seems to be suggesting that if our kids don't want to eat healthy food, we should simply feed them a chocolate-laced drink instead. Not a great plan, considering that the National Center for Health Statistics indicates that 34 percent of Americans are obese, 32.7 percent are overweight and 6 percent are "extremely" obese. Gulp!

Given those sobering statistics, is it really a good idea to get our kids hooked on all things chocolate at the same time they're learning to walk? We think not.

chethychoca February 6, 2011, 11:48 AM

Genital herpes can be transmitted through oral sex. In fact, any skin contact or fluid exchange can trigger the infection. Read on to know more about how

wybielanie zębów warszawa February 6, 2011, 12:08 PM

Excellent article, regards

stomatologia estetyczna warszawa February 7, 2011, 3:58 AM

very very interesting, nice post.

Katalog Stron WWW February 7, 2011, 4:11 AM

I wanna read more your articles!

ginny pigs for sale rabbits February 8, 2011, 12:44 PM

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.

namessuk February 9, 2011, 6:14 AM

Здесь можно выбрать http://namess.ru/ - имена детей

stomatolog Wejherowo February 9, 2011, 7:51 AM

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website.

auto szyby warszawa February 9, 2011, 10:35 AM

Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

Gregory February 11, 2011, 2:19 AM

Good luck getting people behind this one. Though you make some VERY fascinating points, youre going to have to do more than bring up a few things that may be different than what weve already heard. What are trying to say here? What do you want us to think? It seems like you cant really get behind a unique thought. Anyway, thats just my opinion.

Nikkolliyaa February 12, 2011, 8:36 AM

Generic Erispan lovest price. Our products it’s Hight Quality Medications! No prescription needed.

esemeskinet February 12, 2011, 9:57 AM

Разыграй друга или подругу - http://esemeski.net/ - прикольные СМС

Kirrillovvv February 13, 2011, 4:53 PM

Buy dormonoct Online. No Prescription Required. Worldwide Delivery. We accept VISA, AMEX, E-Check…

Exceerscems February 13, 2011, 8:36 PM

Hi

sopFeliAppots February 14, 2011, 3:05 AM

Poker games come in two main forms, tournaments and ring games. It is a cut and simple concept, yet so many poker players make the mistake of not.

My Site February 14, 2011, 6:38 AM

Just discovered this site thru Google, what a pleasant shock!

www.quickcreditscore February 14, 2011, 8:33 AM

Have you thought about adding some videos to your article? I think it might enhance everyone’s understanding.

esemeskine February 14, 2011, 8:39 AM

Отправляй своей любимой/любимому http://esemeski.net/ - любовные СМС

Mundexpaddern February 15, 2011, 5:43 AM

Small pocket pairs can be tricky to play at the best of times in poker. In a sit-and-go, with rapidly increasing blinds, they can be downright maddening.

vigrx plus February 15, 2011, 8:00 AM

Excellent issues?I’d note that as anyone who actually doesn’t write on blogs a lot (if truth be told, this may be my first publish), I don’t think the term ‘lurker’ is very turning into to a non-posting reader. It’s not your fault the least bit , however possibly the blogosphere could come up with a greater, non-creepy identify for the ninety% of us that enjoy studying the content .

how to raise credit score February 16, 2011, 12:17 AM

Even though I really like this publish, I believe there was an punctuational error close to the end of your 3rd section.