The World's Smallest Jeans

We might not be able to fit into our pre-pregnancy jeans, but that doesn't mean we can't live vicariously through our kids. Huggies has launched a new line of diapers -- "Little Movers" -- that look just like a pair of worn jeans ... only really, really small.

huggies-denim.jpg

We think they're pretty darn cute, but some moms around the blogosphere think they're "trashy." What do you think?

next: 'Glee' Star Not 'Ashamed' of Her Nude Pics
Michelle May 21, 2010, 8:42 PM

DEFINITELY TRASHY. I think they are horrible. But whatever, I just won’t put them on my kid. The people who like them, go for it.

Christi May 22, 2010, 6:39 AM

I haven’t seen them in person yet, only on tv or online, but I dunno about them being trashy. We leave babies in plain little diapers all the time, or put diaper covers on that cover just as much. And it can be difficult to find jeans (or jeans shorts) that fit my baby.
I guess if someone sees them as hot pants or something, then it’d be trashy, but I just see them (so far without seeing them in person) as I would a similar diaper cover…

Maureen May 22, 2010, 7:55 AM

I think they’re adorable! I wouldn’t use them as a replacement for pants but they’re cute for diapers. No different then character pull ups.

Stephanie May 22, 2010, 8:15 AM

I don’t think they are ‘trashy.’
If your going to let them run around the house with just a diaper on I think they’d be cute. I was never in the habit of taking my kids out with just a diaper anyway. They always had, at the minimum, a onesie on.

Colleen May 22, 2010, 8:59 AM

Trashy? Are you kidding me? These must be the same parents who think a bikini on a baby is “sexy”. There’s absolutely nothing trashy about them! You might not like them, but thinking they are trashy is just ridiculous!

Linn May 22, 2010, 10:42 AM

I don’t think it’s trashy at all. I think Huggies has a great sense of humor.

JESSICA May 22, 2010, 12:52 PM

I THINK THEY ARE SO CUTE.. I HAVE 2 STILL IN DIAPERS AND I THINK I AM GOING TO START BUYING THEM THEY ARE DIFFERENT LOOKING BUT NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM AT ALL..

Rita May 22, 2010, 2:48 PM

They’re cute! I think some parents are saying they’re trashy because they look like Daisy Dukes, but they’re just colored diapers with jean-like designs on them. And we’re almost done potty training! Darn! LOL they would have been so cute on him too!

E May 22, 2010, 5:46 PM

Not sure how they’re trashy… I saw these in the store and couldn’t help but laugh. I sent a picture to my mom and she thought they were the cutest thing ever and wished they were around when my son was still in diapers.

My concern is with the dye bleeding.

k May 22, 2010, 5:51 PM

I guess I can see how they COULD be seen as trashy, but I think they’re adorable! I bought a pack and so far no dye issues (I wondered myself, but so far so good, even when the diaper leaked one time). They do look cute even with just a shirt, which makes for a very happy baby… she hates having to put on pants!

Jen May 24, 2010, 6:31 AM

I think they look ridiculous.

Antoinette May 24, 2010, 8:51 AM

There diapers Weirdo’s. There fine.

Debbie @ Happy Maker May 24, 2010, 9:33 AM

I think they are pretty darn cute.

Michelle May 24, 2010, 1:32 PM

cute, but I’d rather put my little man in real cloth diapers, not imitation cloth disposables.

Gigohead  May 24, 2010, 2:31 PM

Think these are adorable and would put them on my son, provided that they are still cheap like the regular Huggies.

Sarah May 24, 2010, 2:31 PM

How is this different from denim diaper covers? I don’t get people who think they’re “trashy”. It’s not a thong diaper or something, for god’s sake.

sarah May 25, 2010, 6:08 AM

I think it is funny!! I’m going to get these and forget about the diaper cover! LOL! Cute!

Ronnette  May 25, 2010, 9:48 AM

these are adorable i am gonna get these for my grandson

Wendy McMahan May 26, 2010, 9:03 AM

I got one of those cute “jean” diaper for my son. Better yet.. I had Tyler on them when he saw his dr. His dr has never seen anything like that and he loved it.

Everyone else loved it when they saw Tyler in that cute tiny “jean”. IT’s just for fun. Nothing sexy about it but to do this for fun.

This is a special limited. I plan to buy several boxes to make it last for a good while.

Come on girls… let your babies have fun… and look cute!

Nonya May 26, 2010, 9:44 PM

I wouldnt go as far as trashy but I think to take your child out in these as a replacement for pants is trashy.