Enough With the Obama-Vera Baker Cheating Rumors Already!

Angry Mom: Today, I heard the rumor that President Obama reportedly had an affair with Vera Baker. I for one am not buying it!

vera-baker250.jpg

This rumored affair, which was reported by the National Enquirer, has been buzzed about for years. And guess what? No one in all that time has ever been able to confirm that it's true. Can we drop it already?

I guess it's hard for America to imagine that a politician could ever be faithful. Bill Clinton, Mark Sanford, John Edwards ... the list of cheaters goes on and on. I get it. But I believe that Obama DID NOT cheat on Michelle and never will. I choose to believe that there are some good guys left out there.

Look, I'm not a huge Obama fan OR a hard-core Republican -- I'm a registered Independent. So I'm not some Obama-groupie who thinks he's a God who can do no wrong. But I do believe that if he had gotten busy with Vera Baker, someone would have confirmed it by now.

It looks like the stakes have just gotten a lot higher: The National Enquirer reports that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair. Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says that in 2004, he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where Obama was staying.

Will someone make up a story to sell him up the river and score a million bucks? I certainly hope not.

I wish politicians would stop digging up dirt and would instead start fixing our schools and getting our country back on track.

Why can't we all just get along?

next: The Untold Secrets of Successful Relationships
Anonymous May 1, 2010, 2:14 PM

There is no way that you can say one way or the other. The problem w/most politicians and/or any person in high status is that they start to believe that they have a “right” to do what they want, when they want and they are usually surrounded by yes people. True or not, he is not the first politician or even president who has had a little something on the side and he certainly won’t be the last.

momtrolfreak May 1, 2010, 3:43 PM

um….this post is perpetuating the rumor….?

anonymous  May 1, 2010, 6:12 PM

1. post is perpetuating rumor that you’re asking for people to stop talking about congrats on being, dumb.

2. don’t be naive, show me a good guy… just one, I dare you, and I’ll show you a guy who hasn’t had the opportunity yet.

I’m not even an Obama supporter (independent as well) but honestly I don’t really give a crap if he cheated, so what, show me someone who hasn’t

Farnsworth May 1, 2010, 8:06 PM

So where were you when Bush was being trashed and where were you when the media went after his kids??

Broomhilda glockenspiel May 1, 2010, 8:15 PM

You seem to have forgotten that the natl enquirer was correct about Edwards.

It could be true in the Obama case, but who knows, Axelrod and SEIU probably knocked off all the witnesses

valerie May 1, 2010, 8:29 PM

I agree that the ”leave obama alone” crowd have no sway with me as they were more than silent while Pres Bush was being called a chimp or Hitler or his daughters were being branded as drunken sluts in the press. If Pres Bush didn’t deserve respect then why should obama or michelle be spared?

Personally, I think a man who is capable of sitting in a church for years and years listening to his close friend and preacher call for God to damn America (among other un-Xtian ideas about white man being out to get the black man…) is certainly capable of adultery. He has proven he knows how to lie.

I doubt he cares much what gets revealed about him. What he wanted was to be elected. He got it. The rest is him biding his time and hoping he’ll be lucky enough to get another 4 years…

Cyndi May 1, 2010, 9:20 PM

Why does anyone even read the National Enquirer? It’s trash. And I have to agree that writing about this rumor does perpetuate it. This is the first I’ve heard of it.

Anonymous May 1, 2010, 11:51 PM

NATIONAL ENQUIRER CLAIMS CHEATING SCANDAL…

Sammy May 2, 2010, 5:57 AM

Who cares if he did? What possible effect does it have on his ability to do his job?

Linda May 2, 2010, 1:02 PM

Obama cheated. Yes he did. And this is just the girl he got CAUGHT with. If he was CAUGHT with this one… he got away with MANY. At least MANY times with Vera Baker.

To all you naysayers trying to hold on to the ObamaGod bubble… POP! This would make him the first black president to be thrown out of the White House! I hope she divorces him during his presidency. That would be another first he could rack up!

And about the “leave him alone”… “how does this affect his ability to do his job” …

It’s called MORALS!
It’s called being a ROLE MODEL!
It’s called CHARACTER!

This PROVES obama is a liar!
This PROVES obama is a cheater.
This PROVES obama and his word/bond means nothing.
This PROVES obama is crooked.
This PROVES obama cannot resist a simple temptation causing him to become a traitor to his own family for something as fleeting as a piece of… pie.

Lowbama cannot be trusted.
Lowbama is not fit for command.

free america May 2, 2010, 5:51 PM

people are so dumb her name isnt vera baker, that is an alias her real name is irene schwoeffermann. she is on facebook as irene bianca and she has lived in dc for years and she works for a dem congresswoman and guess what she was at dorothy heights funeral no wonde obama was crying.no wonder obama isnt bothered cos they have the wrong name. she is also anti white as well even though she has a white father show me your friends and i will show who you are.by the way she lives in washington dc i believe he was with her the day of the fake soccer game. there is some truth to this it will come out soon.

Traci May 5, 2010, 6:17 PM

It is so disheartening to read the many comments critical of Obama and ready to crucify him for an alleged act. Clinton,Edwards and Gingrich cheated on their wives, but that doesn’t mean Obama is cut from the same cloth. I have no illusions that he is only human, but the media (FOX) and many others have made it their lifes mission to denigrate Obama. They have no respect for the presidency. Without a doubt, if there was the slightest possibility that he had been unfaithful, FOX News would have broadcast it before, during and after the election. All of these progressive citizens publicly supported the idea of the first black president, but when it became a reality, they can’t deal with it. Overnight, the rallying cry has been to destroy him. Obama has dealt with adversity his entire life and he is still standing. He will still be standing when all of these racist twits are still reminiscing about the “good old” days. Yes, just think in the good old days, the country was facing double digit inflation, Reagonomics, etc. My, my, my just think we Americans have a President who cares about citizens so much that he risked his presidency to obtain health care reform, improve the education system and to curb the previously unchecked greed and avarice of Wall Street!! What will he think of next, improving the economy? What a novel idea, a President of action!! Stand tall Mr. President, this too shall pass.

What will he

Mary Ellen June 8, 2010, 5:37 AM

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Don’t be so naive.

Lantalek June 9, 2010, 8:53 AM

Wasn’t this supposed affair years ago anyway??? He’s been married 17 years? I thought it dated prior to that???

JR January 21, 2011, 12:32 PM

Obama has affairs with men hot women, like Larry Sinclair.