'Glee' Star Not 'Ashamed' of Her Nude Pics

"Extra":

Actress/dancer Heather Morris, who plays ditzy blonde cheerleader Brittany on "Glee," doesn't mind that some early nude-modeling photos of her have resurfaced.

Heather Morris

"No, I kind of thought it might happen," Morris told "Extra" at the Maxim Hot 100 party Wednesday. "I understand completely where it came from. For me, I think they are beautiful. It's not something I'm ashamed of. Everybody should do tasteful beautiful nudes -- so when you get older, you're gonna be like, 'Oh, that's when my body looked so great!'"

Find out everything you need to know about "Glee"!

What do YOU think about the "Glee" star's nude pics ... do they send the wrong message to teen "Glee" fans, or are they no biggie?

next: Parents of Gifted Kids: SHUT UP!
Terry James May 21, 2010, 4:51 PM

Wow that is a refreshing take on nudity. Have parents born in Europe and moving to the US to teach it is great to hear this young lady speak with wisdom. Some are so caught up in the dark ages mentality that the human body is shameful that is puts a stigma on body image for our youth. All bodies are beautiful and I hope hers is a sign of a new mentality towards nudity here in the US.

Suzi May 21, 2010, 9:14 PM

This is a far cry from pathetic Disney starlets “sexting” their boyfriends- this is an adult actress making the decision to take artistic beautiful shots. Good for her for owning that.

Jaimie May 22, 2010, 7:32 PM

Not such a big deal. I think that Glee is a pretty adult show anyway..

Anonymous June 1, 2010, 6:33 AM

No big deal and GLEE is not a show for kids under 17 anyway.

Anonymous February 4, 2011, 6:41 AM

Admirable post about art. The writer has presented in a very good way. It is nice to have such a nice picture post. I hope to see more articles in future.

Personalized Baby Blankets

gunfoor123 February 5, 2011, 7:13 AM

Still there is room for greater development and I would recommend more emphasis on research and of course it will bring a better situation. Thanks for sharing a nice read. Cheers
love messages