Justin Bieber Gets a Tat! Millions of Tweens to Follow?

Miley Cyrus might have sullied her squeaky-clean image (again!) by performing an impromptu lap dance, but Justin Bieber isn't too far behind.

Justin Bieber Tattoo

Yep: The dream boy of every tween has gone and gotten himself inked. According to reports, Bieber, 16, got the tattoo because of his love of Richard Bach's famous book, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull." This teen-idol tat is bad news for parents dealing with their kids' unabated Bieber-mania. The Bieb's latest move could start a new trend of underage tattooing ... or a rush on "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" books.

Even though he had his dad's consent, isn't baby Bieber a little young to get a real (not rub-on!) tat? What do you think?

next: 'American Idol': The Boy/Girl Duel Is On!
Rita May 20, 2010, 6:07 PM

Oh Good God. It’s a seagull. It’s not like he got a tattoo of a naked women or something. I think it’s cool. He’s 16. I’ve seen 14 year olds with tattoos. Not a big deal, especially in today’s day and age.

NO OKAY  May 20, 2010, 8:08 PM

1st off he is NOT 18 so whoever did this should be in trouble I dont care who you are the law is you have to be 18

2nd if he just got that he should NOT be going into the ocean that is one of the 1st rules in tattoo care HELLO

NOT OKAY ( I MEANT NOT NOT OKAY ) May 20, 2010, 8:10 PM

NO OKAY MAY 20, 2010, 8:08 PM

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2010/05/justin_bieber_get_a_tat_millio.php#ixzz0oWuh38j6

momof4 May 20, 2010, 8:13 PM

tattoo not a big deal, but that looks nothing like a seagull, just sayin

Gayle May 20, 2010, 8:36 PM

Most tattoo shops will tattoo anyone 16 or 17 with a parents consent. Under 16 and the good stores wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole.
I would rather know exactly what and who is giving my kid the tattoo then them getting it by some friend with a home-made machine.

The only thing that makes me mad is if he did just get this within two weeks he should be taking better care of it, or excuse me, DAD should be making him take better care of it. No sun, not being submerged in water…. at least be responsible

Anonymous May 20, 2010, 9:54 PM

looks like the american eagle logo…

izmail May 21, 2010, 6:22 AM

f что это такое?

Anon May 21, 2010, 11:11 AM

he’s a weenie

Anonymous May 21, 2010, 12:33 PM

i thinks that awesome that he got a tattoo! im 14 years old and i have a tattoo as well but i got mine last summer towards the end so this summer i can shiw it off… theres nothing wrong with a little ink and i think people are overreacting…yes my parents did agree to this and were actually there with me when i got it…it doesnt make you a bad person….i have straight a’s and am in all honors classes…i got it on my lower back so its really easy to hide if i dont want someone to see it…this really isnt as bad as it seems to most people

JASmine May 21, 2010, 4:02 PM

why do people t tattoo’s anyway? i think JB’s tatt is a waste of space!!!

H! May 23, 2010, 1:11 AM

I don’t disagree with the tattoo at all.
But dammit kid get something actually good would you?

Kat Savage May 23, 2010, 4:59 PM

Um at the 14 year old anonymous—Wtf is a 14 year old honor student doing with a tramp stamp? I’m 18 and I have 3 tattoos, but 2 of them are memorial tattoos for my grandfather and none of them are freaking tramp stamps.

Aldona May 24, 2010, 7:04 AM

no I do not agree — too young. Why can’t he stay innocent a little while longer. He is not 18 yet!

Sarah Batty May 25, 2010, 11:30 AM

Wow Ladies, calm down. His father gave consent, he obviously wanted it, and it isn’t as if it is his face or something.

As for ‘the law’ as someone mentioned above, if consent is given, you can be as young as 16.

Anonymous June 6, 2010, 12:31 AM

in response to the “tramp stamp” comment..the 14 year old got one bc she wanted it and her parents signed the consent. You dont have one bc you obviously dont want one. Dont be so judgmental, two different people two different choices.
i got my first tat when i was 17—i dont think its a big deal at all its not like its somehting huge and ridiculous that he might would regret later. although, Dido on it doesnt really look like a seagull at all…

Sara June 25, 2010, 6:53 PM

OMG!!! HE GOT AT TATTOO!! OMGOMG!! wow now i bet he’s going to go do some coke and start partying. lol jesus people it’s a tattoo. if he feels like he is responsible to make a permanent decision like getting a tattoo then let him. he’ll probably regret it later anyways. and just to clarify a tattoo is just a form of expression. so to the 14 yr. old honor student with the lower back tat, i’m proud of you. if you can keep all a’s in honors classes then i feel that you are responisble enough to make adult decisions like that. :D keep it up!

Anonymous August 21, 2010, 9:54 AM

justin you look ak am not yer girl friend

Marina Greenrose October 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

Why all the fuss about Miley pole dancing. She looks great. The pole dancing is obviosly keeping her fit. I say go for it girl.

Melani Talford October 29, 2010, 5:43 PM