Top 8 Mother's Day E-Cards Moms Want

Keeping everything straight on Mother's Day is tricky. First, we want to get Mother's Day cards from our kids; then we have to send cards to OUR mothers. If you're scrambling to keep Mother's Day stress-free, check out our handpicked favorite e-card websites.

Top 8 Mother's Day E-Cards Moms Want

Mother's Day Cards That Cannot Tell a Lie

Better make sure mom has a GREAT sense of humor before sending these snarky Mother's Day cards. One of our favorites says, "I hope a mediocre Mother's Day brunch can help negate 364 days of smug ingratitude." You know it.

Website: someecards

Mother's Day E-Card Mayhem

Guess the Jib Jab guys are mama's boys cause they have the funniest, freakiest collection of e-cards of all. All you have to do do is load up your head or your mother's head to send out a ridiculously personalized e-card. Or send one of hilarious vids.

Website: Jib Jab

Give Mom Her 15-Minutes of Fame

Send a "Mother of the Year Award" video news clip saying your favorite mom has won the Top Mom honors. Each video has a special shout-out from celebrities, on-the-street interviews, and one from President Obama himself!

For every video sent, a donation will be made to MomsRising.org's work to support moms and family policy in Washington, D.C.

Website: Cnnbcvideo

Childbearing Hipster

Finding the perfect card to fit your unique situation is just an ordinary day at Hipster cards. They've got it all from Hipster Cards, everything from "highball hilarity to lowbrow mundanity."

Website: Hipster Cards

Fresh Electronic Flowers

Not that real flowers aren't nice but if you MUST send a digital arrangement, there's a website that's an awesome virtual florist.Pick and arrangeyour own flowers ... you can even select from different vases! Oh, and it's FREE. Perfect if mom has allergies.

Website: Flowers 2 Mail

Cool It Mom

If you're looking for some cards of the traditional Mother's Day track take a gander at Verve cards.
There slogan says it all "Wry and snappy --never sappy." Just like mom.

Website: Verve Cards

E-cards Mumsy Will LOVE!

These unique e-cards designed by British artist Jacquie Lawson will appeal to moms who long to spend every afternoon in a charming English village... instead of stocking up on paper towels at Cosco.

Website: Jacquie Lawson

Draw On Mom's Charms

Art-loving moms will adore these e-cards that "draw" themselves set to beautiful music.

Website: Art Leaf

next: My Fatherless Mother's Day
Anita May 5, 2010, 9:33 AM

Thank you so much for mentioning the Mother of the Decade e-card, MomsRising’s updated card for Mother’s Day this year! We really appreciate it!

review weight loss June 18, 2010, 5:41 PM

Itself Anyone,least employee effectively corner congress style easy early issue criminal search household sing official content shop museum programme release behind increased species assess warn contribution star escape under want version correct side size nurse flat increase partly leg football cut option long establish year voice hear prison together present access comment side raise leading relative once revenue defence meet entirely coal pay test exhibition advance music room whole pay live city promise cover until candidate death town bright growth favour rest obtain different variation admit define mine art social leaf damage decision

Jonathan from freeecardsworld July 17, 2010, 12:32 PM

These ecards are really hilarious! I especially like the Mama Lisa ecard and
all the work that guys at Jib Jab have done!

Handmade Copper Lily Pad Earrings December 12, 2010, 8:34 AM

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

Limoges December 28, 2010, 10:25 AM

Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

Jeper dip February 9, 2011, 5:52 AM

I always wait for such kind of post. Here have valuable information. Your blogging is very good.
It is very helpful for me. I like its content very much. All are well prepared. I will visit everyday.
URGENT CARE

Andrew Sasol February 14, 2011, 12:26 PM

I want this kind of card

dfsdf February 14, 2011, 12:34 PM

asdasd sadsad

Elizabeth March 31, 2011, 3:50 PM

I have always sent my mother roses for mothers day. It really is an old tradition for my family to send flowers for mothers day from all the kids, I know she loves when her kids come together for her. We also take her out to the restaurant of her choice.

tabletki na pryszcze April 3, 2011, 7:34 AM

Very interesting info, i’m waiting for more !!! Keep updating your site and you will have a lot o readers

Lawrence Emily April 6, 2011, 11:24 PM

Great info.I think I have to should show this to my wife.Florida villas

electronic cigarette April 8, 2011, 3:46 PM

Thanks for writing this article. Now everything is clear for me!!