How to Get Justin Bieber Hair

The "fringe" hairstyle -- a.k.a. long, side-swept bangs for boys -- has taken over the tween world as we know it.

Justin Bieber

Cozy Friedman, creator of the So Cozy Hair Care for Children line and founder of the trendy Cozy's Cuts for Kids salons in New York City, says Justin Bieber's look is currently the most coveted.

"Described as 'long, side-swept bangs for boys,' the cut is shorter in the back and longer in the front and is very top heavy," says Cozy. "People are calling it 'the flow' or 'the twitch,' since boys are constantly 'twitching' as they flip their hair out of their eyes. It's definitely the most-requested style right now for boys."

Want to know how to swipe this look? Cozy says it's not hard to achieve!

"The most important thing is how it's styled," she notes. "Choose a product based on the thickness and length of the hair. Use gel on thicker, longer hair; styling cream on thinner, shorter hair. [Try the So Cozy Gel or Styling Cream available at SoCozy.com.] Start by brushing the hair from the top and sides completely forward over the forehead and ears. Then use the product and run your hands through the hair from back to front, giving it a piece-y look and keeping it in place."

Does your tween or teen boy have the "Justin Bieber" 'do?

next: My Tween Watched Our Sex Tape!
Anonymous May 17, 2010, 5:51 PM

It’s a bowl cut.

Dee Dee Hinton May 19, 2010, 7:05 AM

Ellen, I am a hairstylist from Jackson Tn.and we are very close to Nashville Tn. I am wanting to have a cut-a-thon for the flood victims, but I need some help with how to go about putting this on.I have lots of ideas for this event but I work long hours and are very busy in the salon and and don’t have alot of time to think if you know what I mean.. I fell very blessed to have the business that I have and I know that as many salons that we have we can raise a lot of money. can you help by suggesting some things that I need to do.I want to make a difference….. Dee Dee Hinton

Blondie May 23, 2010, 8:20 AM

I love his hair!
Wish they’d tell us who cuts it for him.

Anonymous July 2, 2010, 8:59 AM

would love to try it!

Anonymous July 26, 2010, 7:28 AM

j

Anonymous August 2, 2010, 12:12 PM

gkfjgkfjsgklfjgsdfgjhfkghsfdjghdfkghdfkjghkdfjghkjfgjsghfjkhgkjhsdfkjghdfjghdfjghdsfkjghdkghdfkjsfdghskljfghsjkfghskfjghkfjghkfjghssssssssssdfgjhfghsgsdfghjklsdfgjhgjhdfghksjdfghlsdjfgfghlkddfkjghtuyldfjvbfjrtj.lnrkhttllllllld .ojkbhkjsrt;b njrgtb

Anonymous August 2, 2010, 12:14 PM

whats up bieber how do i get your hair

me August 26, 2010, 3:48 PM

put condusiner in ur hir and then blow dry

David G October 21, 2010, 7:57 AM

Here is a better way to get the Bieber look - with the BieberHair app for iPhone and Android.

It’s fun and its funny - and it’s only 99 cents!

ilovejosh October 28, 2010, 3:09 PM

i dont like jusin beaver cause hes ugly and gay sorry beaver fans haha joking anyways back iam 12 and my boyfreind has his same hair and hes emo and its dark brown with blonde highlights in it hes so yummy and extremly hot oh yeah did i mention hes hot his name is josh how did he get his hair anyone btw you betta not mess with my hot man lol hes a boy i just wanted to say that.

Anonymous November 13, 2010, 5:06 PM

@ilovejosh

Trolling is a art.

jade withrow  November 16, 2010, 3:43 PM

hey girl that loves josh i dont know who you are ether but josh is single please if you really are with him break up i heard he probaly cheated on you and he lies even if he says he promise well iam not saying he lies thats just what i heard so sorry josh AND LOTS OF MY FREINDS HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT IN WHISPER VOICE SO YEAH josh one of my freinds is maya personally shes extremly pretty youd like her if you saw her so ill send ya a pic some time k and she loves you most girls are shy when they talk to boys if you no what i meen when she gets a facebook profile add her dark brown hair medium lenth she used to be on your bus so please dont imbeRASSE HER IAM NOT SAYIN THAT SHES SHY and how do you do your hair josh just wondering and who are you weird person thats loves josh . i dare you to breakup with josh or kill your whole family if not il kill u

jade withrow November 16, 2010, 4:00 PM

poor josh lot of girls like him look his profile pic trust me everyone loves him he probaly likes a girl thats not so crazy about him but still cares and likes him i mean i can see that getting anoying josh sexy pic if you like a girl that can cuss i no who lol youll have to meet her and find out its no wonder he hasnt ansered anybody back on his profile pics cause hes anoyed duhh finally somebody who nows how you feel poor my freind says poor baby

hachar November 23, 2010, 4:09 PM

Sick!!!!!!!!!!

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

Ranch Hand Bumpers Bornie Tx December 12, 2010, 1:24 AM

6tytyyy December 18, 2010, 1:26 PM

i close my eyes an d prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yeaaaaaaayeahhhhh

Anonymous December 20, 2010, 5:21 AM

Justin “Bum-Nut” Bieber

Anonymous December 23, 2010, 10:45 PM
amanda December 26, 2010, 3:40 PM

HEY jb is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!