31,427 Women Signed Up to Cheat After Mother's Day

Last week, we told you thatthe second biggest day for female sign-ups on AshleyMadison.com (the dating website for married people) was the day after Mother's Day.

woman at a computer

Momlogic has exclusively learned that 31,427 women signed up for AshleyMadison.com yesterday -- which is over ten times the average number of women who typically sign up on any given Monday.

Ashley Madison took a sample survey of the women who signed up yesterday, and found that:

• 67 percent identified themselves as stay-at-home moms.
  • The average age was 36.
  • Over two-thirds had been considering an affair before Mother's Day.

Did your man disappoint YOU on Mother's Day?

Jerome May 11, 2010, 8:24 PM

Wow…you girls are sick.

Jenni May 11, 2010, 8:38 PM

I think it is sad. What is it that women need that they aren’t sharing?

skydaddy May 11, 2010, 9:23 PM

Before you risk blowing up your marriage and scarring your kids for life, send me a note. No, I’m no guru. I don’t have a magic potion.

I’m just a regular guy with one wife (20 yrs) and some school-age kids. I’ve been there, done that, and worn out the t-shirt.

And yet, my wife loves me and my kids respect me.

Tom May 11, 2010, 9:36 PM

Selfish? Insecure? Stupid? Angry? Petty?

If he’s the cause… why this solution?

Tom May 11, 2010, 9:36 PM

Selfish? Insecure? Stupid? Angry? Petty?

If he’s the cause… why this solution?

Shefali May 12, 2010, 5:08 AM

If you’re not happy with your marriage, ladies, the solution is not to cheat on your husband. Talk to him. A lot of us women are trained to be non-confrontational. So instead of just telling the guy they’re upset, women send out subtle cues. Ladies, guys don’t do subtle. He needs the verbal equivalent of a bop on the head with a bat. While this sounds awful - at least if you talk to the guy, you have a chance of fixing the problem. If you cheat on him, all you do is break the vows you made not only to him, but also before God and your friends, family, etc. When you cheat you ruin the trust and intimacy of marriage, potentially hurt your children, damage your self-respect and yes, potentially devastate your husband.

If your marriage absolutely does not work, better a divorce and a clean break than a betrayal.

Soqueesh Mulhatra May 12, 2010, 5:33 AM

Proof that’s it’s really men who get the bad rap on the fidelity tip.

Women cheat. Women lie—effortlessly.

It’s the sole reason I’m single as every one of the five women who I’ve proposed to over the past 26 years either cheated or left me for money.

I gave up on finding a partner a while ago, and I find it hard to make “friends” with people who hold you in low esteem because of the car you drive or the size of your wallet, and then lie about it.

Fallon May 12, 2010, 6:02 AM

This is so pathetic and sad. Finish one relationship before starting another. Respect yourself and protect your children.

bwayne May 12, 2010, 6:06 AM

Society, specifically television dominated by Democrats ideals, has taught women that its OK to lie and cheat.

married39yrs May 12, 2010, 6:13 AM

this site should be hacked and shut down forever

thag jones May 12, 2010, 6:57 AM

These “women” need to grow up. Why would you want something from your husband for Mother’s Day? Are you his mom? Sheesh.

memomachine May 12, 2010, 7:11 AM

Hmmmm.

“Say what you will, but in my experience, a woman will “better deal” you in a heartbeat.”

The BBD FTW!

good grief May 12, 2010, 7:12 AM

Don’t get me wrong - the mere notion of that site makes me physically nauseous. However, I think it’s interesting that statistical figures on how many men sign up on a daily basis isn’t being mentioned.

Jason May 12, 2010, 7:58 AM

One of the greatest things I’ve heard to use as a tool in your life is this: “Love is a verb.” Having trouble in a relationship? Start loving. It will be returned, especially if it was there once before.

jdc May 12, 2010, 8:01 AM

Why not? women and especially American women, know that the divorce laws will protect them in every way possible and crush him, financially and mentally, which is the goal. Got issues that your not woman enough to discuss? dont get married in the first place. Feel free to wreck your own life but stop taking men and the kids with you. skanks utter skanks.

Anonymous May 12, 2010, 4:09 PM

I have to agree with “Soqueesh Mulhatra” on this one, based upon experience. Men do get an unfair stereotype about cheating. Men and women cheat; the difference is, women are are better at the lies and hiding their shame.

Sites like this are sick and ruin family, society, and ethics.

John1003 May 13, 2010, 11:27 AM

Very nice site! is it yours too

HadleyEarabino May 13, 2010, 8:35 PM

You don’t want an affair. You want to get a life!

HadleyEarabino May 13, 2010, 8:37 PM

This is a huge population. If only I could help one or two of them understand the symbolism behind that urge, to help them find their real, authentic, genuine joy, and express themselves in ways that are honest and assertive!!!

Whatever May 14, 2010, 7:50 AM

Ya know what? Just about everybody cheats. Mainly, the only people who DON’T cheat are those who can’t because they’re either too unattractive or they lack the confidence needed to initiate and/or seal the deal. Very few people in the world are going to refuse a shot at exciting sex with someone they’re attracted to after being married and going through the same old boring routine year after year after year…