Best Gadget Gifts for Father's Day

Our favorite gifts for the tech-loving dad in your life!

Best Gadget Gifts for Father's Day

Kodak Playsport

It's an HD video camera -- and it's waterproof!! Dad will get good use out of this gift this summer.

$158

Firebox.com

Scosche flipSYNC simplifies

Attaches to your keychain and conveniently charges and syncs your MP3, smart phone, cell phone, digital camera, gaming device and much more.

$19.99

Scosche.com

iConnect Media Keyboard

A keyboard for iPhone, and iPod that will easily transfer music, photos, videos, applications and more with iTunes.

$149.99

iHomeAudio.com

FLO TV- Personal Television - Black/Silver

What dad wouldn't want his own personal television?! With built-in speakers and a built-in adjustable stand,Dad will be able to watch all his TV shows wherever he goes.

let you watch TV shows you love wherever you are

$199

BestBuy.com

Solar Bluetooth Car Speaker

Help Dad stay true to his "Hands Free" pledge with this bluetooth car kit, featuring a large screen display with incoming caller ID.
$69.99

TheSharperImage.com

3D Sound Speakers

By clipping on this portable laptop speaker, dad will be able to bring 3D home theater sound with him anywhere he goes!

$39.99

TheSharperImage.com

Apollo 95-pc. Mechanics Tool Kit

Dad will have the right tool for any job with this Apollo Automotive Repair Tool.

$59.99

Target.com

USB Flash Drive Cufflinks

The ultimate gift for the fashionable and gadget-loving dad! These USB cufflinks allow him to carry important documents, photographs, and more anywhere he goes.

$129
Cufflinks.com

Jatoba Wood Slim External DVD Writer Enclosure

Keep Dad's desktop from looking like a metal and LED junkyard. This handmade Solid Wood Hard Drive/DVD Writer includes 500GB to store.

$98

Etsy.com

SlideHD

It's the newest portable camcorder from Flip! This SlideHD camera shoots and records up to 4 hours in stunning HD and holds up to 12 hours of videosand snapshots.

$279.99

Store.TheFlip.com

Harley Davidson Portable Speaker Case for iPhone or iPod

This Harley Davidson Portable Speaker Case for iPhone or iPod is a great way for Dad to listen to music outloud while its charging.

$129.99

IhomeAudio.com

Card Speaker

The Card Speaker puts most every mp3 accessory to shame with its good looks and crisp fidelity.

$75
TheGhostlyStore.com

Logitech Harmony 1100 Universal Remote with Color Touch Screen

The man in your life will love having control like this! The Harmony 1100 is a universal remote with powerful touch screen and customizable buttons, allowing him to access all electronics in the house.

$295.46

Amazon.com

The Sharper Image 13-Piece Personal Groomer Kit

Business meeting, wedding or training for an upcoming Triathlon - Dad willhave what he needs to look his best with this 13-Piece Personal Groomer from The Sharper Image.

$39.99

TheSharperImage.com

Black and Decker BullsEye Auto-Leveling Laser with Stud Sensor

Dad will feel like the man of the house with this auto-leveling laser and stud sensor kit. And, at around $50 it's completely affordable.

BlackandDecker.com

Apple iPad

Of course we have to have Apple's new iPad on the list! If he's a gadget lover, he probably already has it, but if not -- the whole family will want to pitch in and run to the Apple Store now!

$499

Apple.com

next: 11-Year-Old CEO Runs Her Own Dance Company
nutmac June 1, 2010, 5:20 PM

Aside from iPad, I (father of 18-month) don’t want any of these. Let’s just go out to dinner of our choice, please.

Desiree Cochron September 7, 2010, 11:29 PM

I got your link, thanks. It would seem to be down or not working. Does anyone have a backup link or mirror? Cool that would help out.

Online Banking October 18, 2010, 5:43 PM

Hey, I just hopped over to your site via StumbleUpon. Not somthing I would normally read, but I liked your thoughts none the less. Thanks for making something worth reading.

Horacio Dorner October 25, 2010, 9:33 AM

Simply just wished to point out I seriously enjoy your work on this blog and the high-quality blogposts you make. These type of post are what keeps me going through the day time. I uncovered this post after a very good buddy of my very own recommended it to me. I do some blogging myself personally and I am always thankful to check out others adding high quality info towards online community. I will absolutely be following and now have bookmarked your website to my bebo account for others to check out.

Christina Hendricks October 25, 2010, 10:56 AM

Once I came over to this post I can only look at part of it, is this my net cell phone browser or the internet web site? Should I restart?

Tam Szumilas October 26, 2010, 4:07 PM

Several of the ideas of this post are generally excellent nevertheless had myself wondering, did they truly indicate that? One point I have to point out is your publishing expertise are very very good and I will certainly be coming back again for any new blog post you produce, you might have a completely new supporter. I bookmarked your website for reference.

Charla Sweitzer October 26, 2010, 7:27 PM

Hopefully after reading this story you won’t have to do that any longer.

Reva Kaak October 27, 2010, 10:41 AM

I am invariably in search of someone to trade article content with, I’m a university student and possess a weblog here on our university internet site. The topic of your respective weblog and writting fashion would go great in some of my category’s, inform me in case you are up for this.

Bryon Krom October 27, 2010, 3:35 PM

I may not like that much but that’s what I love to see in using this.

Lovella Otoole October 28, 2010, 2:37 AM

You can also discover useful know-how from newsletters published by experts.

Olinda Haberkamp October 29, 2010, 4:56 AM

I think you need assistants with actual experience.

Marianela Barton October 30, 2010, 3:54 PM

That diversity is a proven performer although you’ll be a professional in no time flat.

Cedrick Kittrell October 30, 2010, 11:13 PM

This caused critical results.

Elenor Celadon October 31, 2010, 6:48 AM

That method typically requires while I’ve cycled through several.

Todd Mcneff November 3, 2010, 12:09 PM

Because of that several communities have circumvented in that case if that wasn’t at present optimized to accommodate.

Alan Mullinix November 9, 2010, 9:03 AM

I would suggest you imagine about bringing your into the process.

Mitchell Rech November 10, 2010, 7:23 AM

Do you need to back pedal on conveying the impression of being pushed?

Tracy Alegar November 13, 2010, 9:02 AM

I am frequently in search of someone to trade posts along with, I am a college student and also have a blog here on our university web-site. The subject of your respective website and writting style would definitely go great in a few of my category’s, inform me if you are up for this.

Jerold Blacock November 18, 2010, 8:13 AM

All round I suppose this really is some thing to contemplate however it may perhaps just be a little bit little bit of base. In my nation we should honer excellent people and I’m honoring your submit as I do suppose it can be particularly great.

Dani Agro November 26, 2010, 11:45 PM

It is amazing what you can discover on the net. a lot of thanksfor this.