Father's Day Gifts for the Sports Fanatic

If your weekend schedule is highly impacted by what sporting events are on TV, then this is the gift guide for your man ....

Best Father's Day Sports Enthusiasts

Puma Italia PowerCat 5.10 Medium Bag

Keep him looking stylish at the gym with this classic puma duffle bag. At least his dity ol' sneakers will be hidden away when he dumps this cute bag in your living room.

Shop.Puma.com
$45

P90X Extreme Training System

P90X what guys are buzzing about! It's 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days.

BeachBody.com" target="_blank">Click Here
$39.95

FIFA World Soccer Records 2010

It's everything you guys needs to know about before the FIFA World Cup begins! This book is a massive collection of records, facts and stats about the international game, gathered from every branch of the Fifa Football Family.

BarnesAndNoble.com
$16.47

Football Scorecast

With the Football Scorecast he can attend every sporting event without getting up from the couch!

Walmart.com
$74

Golf Lesson with a PGA Pro

Take his golf game to the next level with a private lesson from a PGA certified instructor! With just one lesson he will learn new techniques, and earn bragging rights amongst his friends for a lifetime!

Cloud9Living.com
$129

Vintage Sport Tees

Sure to become his favorite, these vintage tees are comfortable, stylish, and (best of all) affordable!

OldNavy.com
$19.50

Electronic Drink Caddie

He won't need to track down the green's bar cart when he can enjoy hot or cold drinks right from his golf bag!It has the appearance of a golf club, but its secret is the one-button dispensing pump.Can hold up to 54 oz, and sits in a side pocket so it doesn't take up space inside!

Amazon.com
$88

Bobble Heads

It's the trendy sports toy of the moment (have you seen these on guys' office desks too?) -- and this kitschy bobbling version allows him to customize his own. Pretty cool.

SportFanBobbleHeads.com

$15 and up

'MLB 10 The Show' Video Game

"Wow" him with the best selling and highest rated baseball game of all time! The game features an all new home run derby, catcher mode, personalized cheers, and out of this world graphics.

PlayStation.com
$69.99

Go Plate

Who needs a TV tray?Not this dad! (Super classy, we know) Now, he can have all the essentials of the game in the palm of his hands. The best part is it's reusable, and fits over cans and bottles -- just be sure he washes his own dishes.

Uncrate.com
$48

Golf Swing Video Recorder

Let him instantly view his swing on this hands free video recorder.It attaches to the golf bag, and captures entire body and swing from 6 feet away. Warning: you may be subjected to singing his gold swing praises -- as he pushes the play button for the 20th time.

Sharperimage.com
$349.99

NBA Custom Jerseys

Dress him like a real pro and create his own custom jersey!Made by Adidas this jersey is sure to last a lifetime.

EpsnShop.com
$59.99

FIFA World Cup 2010 Memorabilia

Adorned by fans everywhere, this is the hottest jersey of the FIFA 2010 World cup!

WorldSoccerShop.com
$59.99

Classic Sports Posters from AllPosters.com

Help deck out his man-cave with these posters depicting classic sports moments. Fingers crossed this gift means his favorite keg stand poster from college will finally be retired to the garage.

AllPosters.com
$7.99

Gas Tailgate Grill

He'll be partying like a pro with this polished chrome keg grill -- available with his favorite team's logo.This tailgating baby holds 12 to 14 burgers, and is available as a propane or charcoal grill.

FansEdge.com
$129.99

Stock Car Ride Along

This is the perfect gift for the man who has the need for speed!Let him experience real life racing thrills first hand, or riding shot gun in a Sprint cup style car.Real cars, real track, real fast!He will be bragging about this gift for a really long time.

Cloud9Living.com
$119

next: School Bully Urinated on 7-Year-Old Girl in Cafeteria
Send gift Malaysia June 7, 2010, 12:06 AM

If your father is sportsman then it is such a nice gift for your father at special day of your father.

hypotheek August 8, 2010, 5:31 PM

Hypotheek informatie, hypotheek aanvragen of afsluiten? Hypotheekrentes bekijken. Hypotheek aanbieders vergelijken, hypotheek vormen, bijkomende kosten,

hypotheek August 8, 2010, 5:48 PM

Hypotheken? Heel veel hypotheek informatie: verschillende hypotheekvormen, hypotheekrentes, nationale hypotheek garantie, hoe een hypotheek te vergelijken.

Vista Themes October 18, 2010, 10:46 AM

I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.

sniper games October 24, 2010, 7:57 PM

Nice post ! Thanks for, writing on this blog page mate!

Eryn Macchio October 25, 2010, 1:54 AM

I am constantly trying to find somebody to trade articles and reviews with, I’m a undergraduate and also have a blog site here on our university internet site. The topic of your web log and writting design and style would definitely go great in some of my category’s, tell me if you’re up for this.

Christina Henricks October 25, 2010, 10:56 AM

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for facts about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have found so far.

Vina Grimley October 25, 2010, 8:00 PM

I have been exploring on the internet looking for ideas on the way to get my personal weblog coded, your current design together with design are excellent. Did you code it by yourself or did you recruit a coder to do it on your behalf?

Samantha Rettele October 26, 2010, 3:47 PM

I am invariably looking for somebody to trade article content with, I’m a scholar student and possess a blog site here on our university web site. The subject of your respective blog and writting design and style would definitely go great in some of my category’s, inform me should you be up for this.

Latisha Schonack October 26, 2010, 4:15 PM

I’m going to have neophytes working against me on.

Elma Ahonen October 27, 2010, 12:28 PM

My mother and I want to develop a blog site similar to this for our web site, I stumbled across your web blog trying to get ideas on the theme along with design. I am taking some coding class while attending college but not sure if I would be capable of create a blog like this one just yet. Did you code this blog by yourself or use an expert?

Mathew Sbarra October 27, 2010, 9:46 PM

I’ve also been around professional people who don’t share my view of.

naklejki ścienne October 28, 2010, 9:41 AM

naklejki ścienne to wspaniałe dekoracje do mieszkania naklejki na ściany ornamenty architektura naklejki scienne

Pasty Pedroni October 28, 2010, 4:40 PM

You should find knowledgeable maniacs and looks good so far.

Meg Kromm October 29, 2010, 8:15 PM

Since I suspect that you’re prepared for what’s to come, we’ll move forward.

Julian Varvel November 3, 2010, 8:51 AM

I haven’t actually got anything to add with reference to.

Russell Zancanella November 3, 2010, 1:42 PM

La via esta duro, amigo.

Jacques Santella November 9, 2010, 2:56 PM

is also known as one of the best.

Ezequiel Mcleese November 10, 2010, 12:27 PM

That’s why it’s vital to get a good and experiment until you find the best.

Chris Stefanich November 13, 2010, 9:02 AM

My buddy and I were just talking about this specific article, jane is normally seeking to prove me completely wrong! I will show her this blog post and rub it in a little!