Here are Kourtney's top tips for flying with baby:
- Nurse during takeoff and landing.
- Put some breast milk in the baby's nose, because it has antibodies that can help keep him from catching a cold on the flight.
- If you have too much gear, ship it to your destination instead of lugging it on the flight.
Here's the travel gear she won't leave home without:
- Fresh bottle of breast milk
- Bugaboo Cameleon stroller with Graco car seat and adapter
- Diaper bag
- Blanket to keep Mason cozy
- Change of clothes
- Tiffany sterling-silver teething ring
- Sophie Giraffe
For all of Kourtney's tips, click here.
What do YOU never leave home without when flying with an infant or toddler?