Mom Tries to Abandon Sons So She Can Move Away and Be a Stripper

A mom from Arizona was arrested after planning to move to California with her boyfriend so she could be a stripper. She intended to leave her two sons, ages 6 and 11, behind.

Christina Muniz

How SICK!

Christina Muniz was arrested after her 11-year-old son called 911.

According to police, the 29-year-old mom was abandoning her two boys because she was sick of them and wanted to finally be able to pursue her dream of becoming a stripper.

"She said she was tired of having the kids; she needed a break and didn't want them," police spokesman Sgt. Mark Ortega told ABC. "She told the officer on the scene, Officer Robert Burtrum, 'Do what you need to do to get them out of here.'"

The boys were placed in temporary state custody. "When she saw the temporary custody notice, she looked at the 11-year-old and told him she never wanted to see him again, to never call her and that she would hopefully be in California," Ortega told ABC. Despite that, the 11-year-old tried to hug his mother goodbye as CPS started to take the children away.

"Christina made a fist with her right hand and she punched him in the stomach," Ortega said.

She was arrested for possessing drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct and child neglect.

We hope that they lock this sorry excuse for a mom up and throw away the key. Our hearts just break for those little boys.

next: Kourtney Kardashian Gives Tips on Flying with Baby
black iris June 15, 2010, 3:54 PM

They’re probably better off without her. And she may have a drug problem.

Sarah June 15, 2010, 5:15 PM

HOW SICK. Sick, sick, sick. WHY was she not charged with some kind of physical abuse after PUNCHING the older child in the stomach? At least those two little boys have each other. That stupid wench needs to have her tubes tied. Who knows what kind of misery they suffered before she gave them up.

Rita June 15, 2010, 5:17 PM

Wow yeah she’s definitely not in her right mind. Those poor boys, especially the 11 year old. My heart just breaks for them.

I hope they throw her in jail or a mental ward and throw away the key. There is no excuse for a parent to act like that towards their child. If she didn’t want to have kids, she should have kept her legs closed. Oh, but I forgot…she wants to be a stripper.

God I can’t believe she said those horrible things to her children, and then punching her 11 year old when he wanted a hug?!? ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!

I pray she finds the Lord in time and can apologize for her sins.

Danielle June 15, 2010, 8:59 PM

I’m sure people will throw pennies at her OR pay her big money to not come near them. EEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenix June 16, 2010, 12:07 AM

Actually, she was charged with assault (I heard). There is some talk she could be bipolar, and is certainly on alcohol at the least. The house was said to be in a filthy state, and the children mostly took care of themselves. Hopefully, they will never be this neglected again, and can have a better childhood than this.

Shannon June 16, 2010, 6:48 AM

OMG those poor boy’s!!! This just breaks my heart! That woman has to be mentally unstable! May God forgive her & surround her boy’s with love!

Disgusted June 16, 2010, 6:52 AM

These boys, esp. the 11 y/o is now “changed” for life. This boy will never forget this. All the ppl in this world who would give anything to be a Mother…
I just don’t get it.
Even if this Mom has mental issues, even if she is medicated and completley turns her life around. I hope she never see’s these kids again. Who knows what kind of mental and physcial abuse these 2 kids went through before this happened.

mmartinez June 16, 2010, 8:57 AM

When I heard this story my heart broke for those poor boys. I hope that they could overcome this and find people who truly love and appreciate them.

angie June 16, 2010, 9:58 AM

Whew…when I read the headline I thought it was Danielle from Real Housewives of New Jersey until I remembered she had two girls not boys…but really, what a sick woman!! And I agree they are better off without a mother like her. There are plenty of loving families who would love to have them and not get “tired” of being parents. She should have thought about what being a parent means before she had a child! How sad for those boys?!

Beth Blontz June 16, 2010, 10:05 AM

They ought to throw her in surgery and tie her tubes rendering her unable to have any more kids. Then make her do her stripping thing, take ALLLL of her wages to then pay for her tube tying surgery HERSELF! No free public assistance/etc. >spit!

Tennessee June 16, 2010, 6:47 PM

That is the most apauling thing I have ever heard in my entire life! I guess that goes to show you that some people really should be neutered/spayed before they reach “supposed” Maturity.

Red Nose Day Red Hair Spray November 25, 2010, 12:32 AM

If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

buy diazepam December 1, 2010, 2:17 PM

Nice, just to let you know the post isnt showing up properly on my iphone - I think there is a plugin you can grab that takes care of that now.

Baby Shower Menu On A Budget December 15, 2010, 2:04 AM

Sometimes people are layered like that. There’s something totally different underneath than what’s on the surface. But sometimes, there’s a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie.

Ideas For 21St Birthday Party 2 January 6, 2011, 1:11 PM

The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.

Wedding Ceremony Unity Candle Readings January 6, 2011, 1:40 PM

Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter.

Ten Tees January 9, 2011, 10:08 AM

Great information. Nice reading. There’s a point to give about shirts.

Hostel Bridge Belgrade January 14, 2011, 3:03 PM

Thanks for sharing.

bay window treatments January 22, 2011, 12:55 PM

Hey, I liked the information and excellent layout you have here! I have your site bookmarked to find out fresh material you post. I would like to say thanks for sharing your ideas and the time it took to post!! 2 Thumbs up!

Torty February 1, 2011, 6:41 PM