Salma Hayek Scared by Snake, LOL!

Watch what happens when a snake surprises the ladies of the new movie "Grown-Ups" at a press junket with Extra ....

This is hilarious ... and yes, we would have freaked out, too!

next: BP Disrespects Mothers Everywhere
Ulises Miranda June 9, 2010, 4:56 PM

Pinche vieja mamona… lo que hace el dinero: una vieja sofisticada y bien pinche gritona.

Rita June 10, 2010, 12:31 AM

Brr, I hate snakes. Do you know if I can purchase essay which proves that they must live only in terrariums? :)

Anonymous June 11, 2010, 10:00 PM

wow she was really scare!!!!

Golf September 21, 2010, 12:43 AM

In pertaining press, the Wayans brothers need to cast Tiger woods in their subsequent film but they can not determine if the title really should be White Chicks eleven or 12 ?

chase internet banking October 18, 2010, 12:18 PM

@chels I know what you mean, its hard to find good help these days. People now days just don’t have the work ethic they used to have. I mean consider whoever wrote this post, they must have been working hard to write that good and it took a good bit of their time I am sure. I work with people who couldn’t write like this if they tried, and getting them to try is hard enough as it is.

sniper games October 24, 2010, 7:57 PM

Have you thought about adding some differing opinions to your article? I think it might enhance my understanding.

Ching Dilucca October 25, 2010, 8:13 AM

I’ve been searching on the web hoping to get ideas on the way to get my blog site coded, your general style together with theme are amazing. Did you code it yourself or did you hire a coder to do it for you personally?

Christina Hendricks Naked October 25, 2010, 10:56 AM

I think one of your advertisings triggered my web browser to resize, you may well want to put that on your blacklist.

Jeanie Arcizo October 26, 2010, 11:56 AM

Before you pick up the telephone, here’s what you have to know.

Dwight Headlon October 26, 2010, 8:45 PM

Several of the details associated with this blog post are high-quality but had me personally wondering, did they truly mean that? One point I have got to point out is your authoring expertise are very good and I will certainly be returning back for any fresh blog post you come up with, you could possibly have a new admirer. I book-marked your main site for personal reference.

Quentin Newall October 27, 2010, 9:56 AM

Just simply wished to point out I seriously enjoy your work on this blog site and the top quality articles you make. These type of blog post tend to be what keeps me going through the day time. I uncovered this post after a very good companion of mine mentioned it to me. I do a little blogging and site-building myself and I am always pleased to see others adding top quality data to the online community. I will definitely be following and have added your web blog to my personal facebook account for others to visit.

Ulysses Perloff October 27, 2010, 7:07 PM

That is how to be a real fan.

DanilovVitalij35 October 28, 2010, 9:24 AM

Недорого грузчики Днепропетровск - gruzchik.com.ua

Grady Mckennon October 28, 2010, 10:53 AM

There are basically no notions on that issue.

Nisha Maerz October 29, 2010, 2:09 PM

This may hold one delights of.

Anthony Siok October 30, 2010, 11:18 AM

is great for attracting business too although well, as they say, Give a little, take a little.

Von Mccarte November 2, 2010, 6:24 PM

Pleasant to share, and have to be bookmarked…

Hunter Towson November 9, 2010, 3:03 PM

is complementary there.

Adan Hassing November 10, 2010, 12:33 PM

I hadn’t concluded that I would not divert further from.

Ernest Woodle November 13, 2010, 10:48 AM

I am frequently trying to find someone to alternative articles with, I’m a college student and possess a web log right here on our university web-site. The topic of your respective weblog and writting style would go great in some of my category’s, let me know if you are up for this.