School Bully Urinated on 7-Year-Old Girl in Cafeteria

A first grader in Bedford, Ohio, urinated on a 7-year-old girl in the school cafeteria, reports Fox 8.

"For the past six months, one of the little boys for sure has been bullying her, pulling on her hair," says the victim's mom. The mom had several meetings with the kids' teacher, but says the harassment continued.

Then last week, her daughter told her that some of the boys had exposed themselves to her at school -- and that one of the boys had urinated on her during lunchtime. The little girl told her mom, "We sat down. He said, 'I got to use the bathroom,' and he peed on my knee."

School principal Terry Lipford said, "We're not denying that happened. Unfortunately, situations like that happen ... we take it very seriously. We are going to investigate her concerns. If there was bullying concerned, we will deal with that."

The boys were suspended for five days.

Do you think the punishment fit the crime?

next: More Schools Adopt Four-Day School Week
Kristen June 6, 2010, 6:26 AM

Ok, so I have to know how what kind of home life these boys have, I mean really peeing on another child? Do the parents allow them to watch anything on television, do the parents allow these things to happen at home? I know kids will be kids but this kind of stuff doesn’t just happen. 7yr olds exposing themselves makes me think they are allowed to watch tv that is obviously inappriopriate.
This is just one more reason why we homeschool, I would NEVER allow my child to experience that.

Tiffany  June 6, 2010, 9:23 AM

This is unheard of! If that kid is acting out like that now..imagine what he will do against other classmates when he gets older?! This child is seriously disturbed over something…maybe some mental issue there? Hopefully the parents take him to some kind of counseling!

kristen June 6, 2010, 10:10 AM

Tiffany, I agree with you. I think this is how pedophiles and murderers act as children. This child needs helps.

Pamela June 6, 2010, 11:42 AM

What the heck are they “investigating” now? The behavior should have been addressed when mom reported it and it hadn’t gotten this far. Just ridiculous!

Juliette June 6, 2010, 1:19 PM

I have to say, kids do stupid things, boys especially.
I think it’s a little much to suspend the children for 5 days.
Perhaps it couldve been used as a life lesson. Have them write a note about why it’s wrong to pick on other people (they’re probably picked on at home)
Also, boys (I have a 3 year old) sometimes just pee.
6/7 years old still is very young, and I find it difficult to believe they are actually bullies. They’re little kids.

Amber June 6, 2010, 1:24 PM

Juliette? Are you joking? “Just peeing” is very different from purposefully taking aim and urinating upon another person whom you’ve been bullying for months. I find your attitude extremely alarming—it’s that type of acceptance of “boys will be boys” BS (which is insulting to boys in this case) that allows this to happen. What a shame. I’m so sad for what this girl has gone through.

Bobbi June 6, 2010, 1:36 PM

Amber, i agree with you. I have a seven yr old boy and he doesnt just pee. I do know some children have issues with urinating themslves on accident, but that was not the case here. If my son was the bully I would expect the school to disipline him for his actions. That child has issues that a counsler needs to deal with.

anonymous June 6, 2010, 3:10 PM

A 6 or 7 year old who exposes himself and pees on other kids? Unless the acts are being described wrong, I think someone should investigate to see if the bully has been sexually abused.

Oldskoolkid June 6, 2010, 3:48 PM

Juliette, how would you like for a 6/7 year old to pee on your leg/pants/dress? This issue needs to be dealt with by his parent(s) as well. If I had peed on anyone at that age, father would’ve kicked my a** in front of the entire class. I thank God for parents who used the BELT when it was necessary. I’ve never been to jail, never used drugs, and never disrespected another human being. My parents (aunts & uncles too) didn’t tolerate that kind of foolishness. Thank God I grew up with the system didn’t tell the parents how to raise their child.

Julie June 6, 2010, 4:09 PM

Juliette, really? I have a 7 year old little boy and he has NEVER just peed since before he was potty trained. Before that its understandable. But telling the girl “I have to use the bathroom” and then peeing on her, yea thats not boys being boys. Thats is 100% wrong. He might have something going on at home, that needs to be looked into. But its bad enough he has been picking on her for 6 months, now he is peeing on her. He needs to understand what he did was wrong, and be punished for it. Writing a note about it isnt going to stop it. I personally think they should instead of sending him home for an extra 5 days of summer, should take his entire summer away. Make him do full time summer school. The poor girl should never have been exposed to that.

Jaime June 6, 2010, 4:31 PM

Oh my God! I cannot imagine my little girl coming home from school and telling me this happened to her. I would go absolutely crazy — the poor girl will have this disgusting, degrading memory for the rest of her life! And the boys have been “reprimanded”?! Not only does the punishment NOT fit the crime, but there should be an investigation into the family life of this boy. A normal 7/8 year old does NOT pee on a girl during recess. This is not normal, and his parents are probably being completely lax with the language they use/what they let their child watch on TV. Not to mention the big possibility of sexual abuse. I am shocked at this.

Anonymous June 6, 2010, 5:36 PM

What a sicko! Hold him down and pee on him.

Christina June 6, 2010, 7:25 PM

That boy needs a psychiatric intervention, stat.

Abby June 7, 2010, 6:04 AM

if I were a principal and a kid peed on another kid at MY school, a five-day suspension would not cut it, period. expulsion would be the only answer, clearly the boy is disturbed and could probably use a change of scenery anyway.

em June 7, 2010, 8:54 AM

Juliette? You are insane. You should be peed on for your comment.

Deidre June 7, 2010, 10:50 AM

That boy needs help; child protective services needs to intervine and see what type of care he’s recieveing at home and get him to a psychologist asap. And Juliette, you should seek parenting classes to help you with your kids because your views on parenting are very questionable.

Micaela  June 7, 2010, 11:00 AM

“these things happen”????Naw, don’t think so. I have a son, & a step son & I can guarantee you, neither one of them have EVER peed on anyone! And if my daughter came home & told me that, there would be police @ that kids door. That is gross, & unacceptable, & the kid should be expelled & it certainly wouldn’t hurt for CPS to start doing random home checks on this peepee boy.

jj June 7, 2010, 11:49 AM

lol@ em

em June 7, 2010, 8:54 AM

Juliette? You are insane. You should be peed on for your comment.

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2010/06/school_bully_urinated_on_7-year-old_girl_in_cafeteria.php#ixzz0qC88IN2E

unknown mom June 7, 2010, 12:04 PM

I think Juliette has some issues herself. I have a 9 year old boy and believe me if he had done something like that he would be in some serious trouble. That is rediculous. I would have thrown a fit if my daughter came home and told me someone had peed on her. I would have been not only in the school’s face but the parents of that little boy as well. That is completly unacceptable behavior. Oh and Juliette, bullying can start as early as age 2 so don’t think that just because they were 7/8 they don’t experience bullying. Byllying is a terriable thing and this should be nipped in the bud.

Me June 7, 2010, 12:14 PM