School Bully Urinated on 7-Year-Old Girl in Cafeteria

A first grader in Bedford, Ohio, urinated on a 7-year-old girl in the school cafeteria, reports Fox 8.

"For the past six months, one of the little boys for sure has been bullying her, pulling on her hair," says the victim's mom. The mom had several meetings with the kids' teacher, but says the harassment continued.

Then last week, her daughter told her that some of the boys had exposed themselves to her at school -- and that one of the boys had urinated on her during lunchtime. The little girl told her mom, "We sat down. He said, 'I got to use the bathroom,' and he peed on my knee."

School principal Terry Lipford said, "We're not denying that happened. Unfortunately, situations like that happen ... we take it very seriously. We are going to investigate her concerns. If there was bullying concerned, we will deal with that."

The boys were suspended for five days.

Do you think the punishment fit the crime?

next: More Schools Adopt Four-Day School Week
Anonymous June 11, 2010, 12:00 PM

What I think is interesting is that if this had happened say 50 years ago, no one would have made a big deal out of it, the boy would probably have gotten a small spanking, and the girl would have quickly gotten over it just fine - all BECAUSE no one was making a big deal out of it.

What modern parents don’t understand is that things are only “a big deal” when you MAKE them a big deal, especially to children, who look to adults and their parents to know how to react to new things. This girl saw her mother freaking out over this incident and now will be forever scarred because she thinks something absolutely horrible happened to her. If the the mother had shrugged it off (making sure that the other child’s behavior was looked into appropriately of course) in front of the kid, even if it really did bother her, her daughter would have followed suit.

I know you want to protect your children, but parents - just because you want to get upset and feel you have the right DOES NOT MEAN it’s the best thing to do for your kid. The real people at fault here are all of you reacting so extremely to every little thing in this world you don’t like.

Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc. June 12, 2010, 1:21 PM

Not sure where my first post went, but these kids learned this behavior somewhere. I’d be talking to parents

Rick

CJ June 16, 2010, 1:18 PM

I do think that the little boy was entirely wrong. However, you guys DO have to realize - when I was in 1st grade, there was a little boy who I was friends with who told me that he wouldn’t be my friend unless we went into my closet and showed each other our parts. And I didn’t… but my best friend did pull her pants down in front of the entire class because she was dared. At that age, kids develop a new awareness that boys and girls are different, and sometimes they decide to do very inappropriate things with that knowledge. Eight years later, in a different neighborhood my little sister’s best friend was a boy and asked if he could show her his private parts. I think kids need to be educated that private parts must remain private at all times.

AdderW June 29, 2010, 11:37 AM

I would have sought this kid out and beat the crap out of him, nuff said.

Anonymous July 6, 2010, 7:06 PM

I find it hilarious that half of the responses on here sound like they’re coming from people the same age as the children in question.

“I would have sought this kid out and beat the crap out of him, nuff said.”

Seriously? Yes, the kids screwed up, and yes, they should be suspended. But that should be the end of it. You honestly think this is how “pedophiles and murderers” act as children? Go read a book about a matter before you start throwing around accusations about things like that.

I have to agree with a previous poster talking about how things become a big deal when parents make them a big deal. This has been blown way out of proportion, and the “adults” involved should see themselves as the ones responsible for it.

Alethia July 19, 2010, 5:31 PM

that’s just wrong. she could have gotten sick or something, and the school just “reprimands” the boy. what a joke. this isn’t even 20 minutes away from where i live

zwenkwiel July 20, 2010, 9:52 AM

for christ sake people
quit your whining
they’re just kids
not that I condone this sort of thing but saying he exposed himself is just plain stupid
kids don’t think that way
I used to run around naked all the time when I was little
as for the peeing, same thing really
doesn’t have the heavy connotation we adults put on it.
it’s different when you’re a kid

not to say I condone this sort of behaviour
but you are all acting like this some sexual deviant lunatic
which is ridiculous to say the least.

HAHA July 28, 2010, 3:30 PM

wow

haley76423 August 10, 2010, 12:52 PM

My 4 year old urinated on another child on the playground last week. We were mortified and I feel horrible for the other child and their family and we definitely did not take the situation lightly. However, I thinkg people on this post are making a lot of unfair assumptions about the child and his family…. future pedophile? seriously? I can’t speak for the boy in question, but as for mine, well he comes from a healthy 2 parent family… we spend lots of quality time with our kids… our kids are well taken care of, loved, and disciplined. You guys act like this kids must have come from a horrible home. I agree at 7 years old he should know better, but I assure you good kids from good homes, do stupid immature things sometimes, because they are KIDS!

haley76423 August 10, 2010, 12:54 PM

SandraRollins September 7, 2010, 4:57 AM

Houses and cars are quite expensive and not every person is able to buy it. Nevertheless, home loans was invented to aid different people in such kind of situations.

Anonymous September 29, 2010, 11:00 AM

First off gross simple gross, I feel very sad for that little girl. I have been a victim of bullying myself and believe if anyone had tried that with me, I would beaten the hell out of them (at any age). Juliette you don’t have the a clue what it’s like to bullied obviously, so don’t comment. Another thing that is worrying is the lack of responsibility that the school is taking in this and the parents of that boy. How can a 5 day suspension for such a violation be acceptable, the parents of the girl should sue the school. No most people are right it is not normal behaviour of a 7 year old, and there should be an investigation as where he picked such an act, why he’s acting that why and how to stop it before anything else happens. Please don’t let another child be a victim of this abuse.

Bank online with Chase October 18, 2010, 2:48 PM

Just killing some free time on Stumbleupon and I found your entry. Not typically what I like to learn about, but it was definitely worth my time. Thanks.

lele October 18, 2010, 8:20 PM

Thanks for sharing the code snippet. I’ve been using a modified version for projects that I have been working on… Thanks Much!

d October 29, 2010, 9:57 PM

My little girl had a young boy repeatedly expose himself to her in kindergarten. The situation was resolved with an all day monitor - for one year. The boy has now matured (they are in second grade)and there is not a problem albeit the mother does not talk to me. However, my daughter still talks about this and still feel violated by the incidents. Next time I will call the police the second time rather than waiting for the school - they are clueless

AbercrombieOnline November 24, 2010, 10:31 PM

I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.It is easy to see Abercrombie Online that you are passionate about your writing. If only I had your writing ability I look forward to more updates and will be returning.

Sage December 8, 2010, 10:52 AM

Thx for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this subject. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog site with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. My kind regards, Sage.

Kabanov27Timur December 27, 2010, 7:21 PM

качественный ремонт квартир киев под ключ

Ten Tees January 8, 2011, 2:54 PM

Great site! Good and fun reading. I have got a single thing to submit about funny shirts.

quick cash advance loan January 13, 2011, 8:19 AM

Hi Webmaster, commenters and everybody else !!! The site was totally fantastic! Lots of good information and motivation, both of which we all need!Keep ‘em coming… you all do such a good job at such Concepts… can’t tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!