Did Terri Moulton Horman Hire Hitman to Kill Husband?

Robin Sax: Yesterday, news reports surfaced about Terri Moulton Horman (Kyron Horman's stepmother) allegedly attempting to hire a gardener to kill her husband. This newest piece of evidence at the very least should render her an official "person of interest" -- if not a suspect -- in the case of missing Kyron. How much more damaging can you get than a potential murder-for-hire scenario against KYRON HORMAN's father?!

Terri Moulton Horman

I am curious to know the actual motivation behind the murder plot, as it would give some insight into Terri Horman's mindset. At minimum, it shows her as a calculated, cold person, as opposed to the mother/stepmother of the year (as others have claimed).

This new info, coupled with last week's restraining order, has proven fatal for Terri in the court of public opinion. But my real question is: Is she going to turn into a Casey Anthony -- who simply will never fold, even to her own detriment?

next: Vacation With Your Kids' Favorite Cartoon Characters!
rebecca July 6, 2010, 6:50 PM

yes, I think we will have another casey anthony thing here. I don’t even know if she will ever be arrested.

rebecca July 6, 2010, 6:54 PM

ps I live in portland, I have been to sauvies many times. its a bird sanctuary, my guess is that in a few months, hikers or birdwatchers or kayakers will find his body, the autopsy will be that he drowned, and she will never crack.

candy July 6, 2010, 8:57 PM

I agree she won’t crack, like Casey Anthony, Misty Croslin, Melinda Duckett all didn’t. Therefore, it’s up to the cops through searches to find the body. So why aren’t searches being organized?

Also the cops thought they knew where Caylee Anthony was buried by Casey’s cell phone records, too, and they were wrong. It’s a miracle the body was ever found, by a meter reader, who had to relieve himself in the woods. They should not put all their eggs in the cell phone records basket.

rebecca July 7, 2010, 8:12 AM

and I wonder how she came up with a $10,000 retainer for her lawyer- or is it pro bono? doesn’t sound like she has a job- how is she living? was she financially dependant on the dad? Lots of searches end up with nothing, then months, years later the bones are found by hunters or hikers. I think that’s what will happen here.

Bobbie July 7, 2010, 9:26 AM

They are saying the boy is still alive. My question is: Life insurance? I am sure the police have checked into this. Also, was Kyron a good child or was he someone who she was irritated by? Was she planning to make it look like a murder/suicide? Kill the dad and make it look like he took the boy with him? There is so little known by the public to date. Casey Anthony should be hung by her nails until dead. No one is listening to her, INDEED!!! She forgets she is in prison on charges of child murder, the lowest form of life there is.

angel kirkland July 7, 2010, 12:32 PM

From the very begining of this case, when I watched the first appearance the family made on national news, I knew this woman had something to do with the disappearance of this poor young boy. Her entire attitude has been nothing but complete acting. She tried to appear as though she were crying, yet there were not real tears or anguish on her face. She needs to tell where the body of this child is, if nothing else, for her own inmortal soul, if she has any believe whatsoever. If she does not, then she is indeed evil to the core and when they find this child’s body and prove he was murdered, I hope she gets the death penalty.

nanna bee July 7, 2010, 12:46 PM

She certainly does not show any grief, even when she was standing next to the birth mother. It was fake, the tears non-existant and the hurt look reminds me of a dog who is constipated rather than one who is grieving the loss of a child. She did not want to mother that little boy, she had a baby of her own and someone should take that child far away from her for good. She does not even resemble the person in the body building photos of her. She has a distant look about her which indicates dishonesty and in the end, it will be discovered that she did indeed do somethign with Kyron to get him out of her life. Sad how a man can be so fooled about a woman he marries. Pays to maybe do some digging into the background, this woman has at least one child by a previous relationship that does not live with her. This does not happen without reason, maybe her current husband should have asked that question before bringing her into the home with his own little boy. If I were the birth mother, I would have to hunt her down like a dog and make her tell what she did with him or else. I wish someone would do just that but she will indeed be another Casey Anthony and sit with her mouth shut to cover her own rear end.

nanna bee July 7, 2010, 12:50 PM

Another thought, if she did not want her husband anymore, why not just walk out the door and leave? Why do people think if they are tired of another person it is alright to kill them? Just walk off and forget it and let them live the way you have been allowed to live, maybe someone would like to get you out of their lives too but they did not kill you! People are living lives, not disposable diapers to be thrown in the city dump.

lamb July 8, 2010, 8:22 AM

Terri is a sick individual and I can’t believe she has any “friends” who would actually defend her in all the numerous websites where individuals are allowed to comment on this case. Talk about doing the right thing, if one of my friends had done what Terri is done, I would turn them in immediately, but I can’t imagine that because I would associate myself with someone who would harm a child. I hope she is tortured and put to justice and NEVER sees her daughter ever again!

jomomma1 July 8, 2010, 8:34 PM

dear dad of Kyron: Don’t kick her out of your house. Call your buddies over and “convince” her to confess. When she does, tape it.