Help! My Daughter Wants to Be in Pageants

Guest blogger Chloe:The other day, my 6-year-old daughter saw a commercial for "Toddlers & Tiaras" and said she wanted to be in beauty pageants. HELP!

toddlers and tiaras

There is no way I would ever want to subject my daughter to something like that. Watching those pageant moms turns my stomach. And there's something just creepy about seeing a 6-year-old in false eyelashes and pancake makeup.

Yet, my daughter is very girly and loves dressing up. I'm sure for her it would be a dream come true to be in a beauty pageant.

If your daughter really wanted to be in a pageant, would you let her do it once? Or am I right to just say no?

next: The Most Offensive Children's Toy EVER
Nolvadex preco January 18, 2011, 4:21 AM

The longest journey starts with a single step

test inteligenta January 19, 2011, 8:00 PM

I have beeing trying to find the google for this info and just wanted to thank u for this post. BTW, just off topic, how can i get a copy of this theme? – Regards

cavachon puppies for sale February 8, 2011, 2:07 PM

Most people, when they criticize, whether they like it or hate it, they’re talking about product. That’s not art, that’s the result of art. Art, to whatever degree we can get a handle on (I’m not sure that we really can) is a process. It begins in the heart and the mind with the eyes and hands.

Christinia Hazelbush February 11, 2011, 4:13 AM

There is visibly a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain good points in features also.

winter wedding color palettes February 17, 2011, 10:30 AM

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

filme online March 9, 2011, 9:59 AM

I was beeing trying to find the Internet for such information and i wanted to say thanks to you for this post. By the way, just off topic, where can i get a version of this theme? – Regards

filme online March 9, 2011, 6:17 PM

I have been after the WWW for such information and just wanted to thank u for this post. Also, just off topic, how can i find a copy of this theme? – Regards

jobs in kent part time March 11, 2011, 5:27 AM

Which Golf Clubs Are Better - Steel or Graphite ?

love birds bedding set March 28, 2011, 6:41 AM

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

ślady kryminalistyczne April 9, 2011, 3:59 AM

Nice and very interesting post. Your point of view is more or less the same as main. Thanks!