Jon Gosselin's Girlfriend's Name Misspelled on Tattoo

Remember that huge dragon tattoo Jon Gosselin got on his back? Well, it features the name of his new girlfriend, Ellen, written in Korean.

Jon Gosselin

The only problem is that, according to translators, the tattoo reads "Erin."

Oops! Too bad tattoo guns don't come with spell-check.

Would you be upset if your ex got his new girlfriend's name tattooed on himself -- especially when they've been dating less than a year? We sure would!

next: Isn't It Time Casey Anthony's Mom Fessed Up about the 911 Calls?
Tracey Y. Chandler July 8, 2010, 2:10 PM

I now know why Kate took charge in the marriage. He’s just stuck on stupid. Has he forgotten that he has kids and how this is affecting them.

MP July 8, 2010, 3:29 PM

Serves him right…douche bag.

chelley July 8, 2010, 8:04 PM

you ask if we’d be upset if our ex got his new GF’s name tattooed… ANSWER: Not Really. Let him be a douche, we’re moving on!

Grace Wen July 8, 2010, 8:22 PM

I wouldn’t know the man still existed. As for this situation…very funny!

~Grace

Anonymous July 8, 2010, 8:50 PM

In Korean, r’s and l’s are interchangeable and there isn’t a difference. So, the names Ellen and Erin are the same for them. My name Lillian is Ririan in Korean.

Anonymous July 9, 2010, 7:36 AM

Is this really a news article?

Jon July 9, 2010, 5:10 PM

Who cares?

Anonymous 2 July 11, 2010, 11:48 PM

The previous poster is correct. The tattoo is not incorrect because the korean language does not include the letter R. So when English words are translated into Korean, the letter R is translated as L. The tattoo does indeed read “Ae-Luhn” for Ellen. It could also be the name Erin but since there is no R in korean, “ellen” is actually more accurate. How is this news story anyway? There should have been much more fact checking done beforehand. Your story is incorrect and actually kind of embarrassing.

stop and download movies here September 11, 2010, 7:11 PM

Now after which I’ll stumble across a write-up like this and I am going to recall that there incredibly are still interesting pages on a web. ^_^. Thanks.

valium December 1, 2010, 3:40 PM

Cheers for this post, It’s fantastic to see another BlogEngine.NET user. Most people these days seem to use other systems like Wordpress, but I think BlogEngine.NET is the best system to use.

cool tattoo fonts December 22, 2010, 12:02 AM

When you have a desire for something, you will enjoy the event connected with that enthusiasm. The more you adopt the passion, the more you will be moved to take action. This may happen in any sort of undertaking, whether it is an activity or a preference to totally reprogram your life’s work. You certainly add more effort into a thing you are passionate about. But do not mix up desire with delusion. Keep all things in in view and give in to the passion.

tattoo fonts calligraphy December 25, 2010, 7:11 AM

Hi I just dropped by and wanted to say you to have a Merry Christmas. Let all your wishes make come true for you and your family and lets hope the next year be prosperous for all us.

slabit rapid December 27, 2010, 5:41 AM

I have beeing trying to find the Web for such info and just wanted to thank u for the post. Also, just off topic, where can i find a copy of this theme? – Thank you

gry dla dorosłych December 28, 2010, 12:03 PM

Super website! :) I like to read your posts very much.

dieta personalizata January 2, 2011, 2:59 AM

I was been scouring the Web for such info and i wanted to thank u for the post. Also, just off topic, where can i get a version of this theme? – Thank you

dieta anului 2010 January 3, 2011, 3:19 PM

I have been trying to find the Web for such info and just wanted to say thanks to you for this post. Also, just off topic, how can i download a copy of this theme? – 10x

cura de slabire January 11, 2011, 9:39 AM

I was been searching the WWW for this info and i wanted to thank you for the post. By the way, just off topic, how can i find a version of this theme? – Thanks

Unlock iPhone 3Gs 4.0 January 12, 2011, 11:25 AM

I am continually invstigating online for posts that can aid me. Thank you!

Hostel January 13, 2011, 1:20 PM

There is apparently a bunch to identify about this. I consider you made certain good points in features also.

iq test January 19, 2011, 6:12 PM

I have beeing trying to find the google for this info and just wanted to say thanks to you for the post. BTW, just off topic, how can i find a copy of this theme? – Regards