twitter facebook stumble upon rss

5 Ways to Save Your Used Pregnancy Tests FOREVER

sign up for the momlogic newsletter Tweet This

Momlogic's Momstrosity:If you're like most of us, your first memento of being pregnant is most likely a stick you peed on. Now, one pregnancy-test manufacturer has devised a way to keep that memento with youforever.

epts.jpg

EPThas come up positive for a keepsake idea based on a survey they conducted on their site. According to the results, over 41 percent of us save our positive pregnancy tests in a Ziploc baggie. (The other 59 percent, I guess, toss them.)

Introducing EPT's method of cashing in on sentimental moms: Their "Remember the Moment You Knew" Keepsake Gift is a little purple bag that encases your memento in something one step up from a baggie. The bag is available free with the purchase of any EPT product.

I personally like the idea of saving a positive pregnancy test (in hindsight, I wish I'd saved mine), but the bag idea doesn't really do it for me. I don't think the pregnancy test should have to be hidden away undercover. No, I think there's oh so much more to do with that little plastic stick of success. So before the handmade community of Etsygets on the bandwagon, (or more likely Regretsy) I would like to propose some other ways to emotionalize your pregnancy stick (or sticks, if you've been trying for a looooong time):

Pregnancy Test Craft


next: The Creativity Crisis: Are Your Kids Suffering?
80 comments so far | Post a comment now
GPS Buyers Guide December 9, 2010, 1:18 PM

Nothing better than Bing finding me a good site related to what I was searching for.

Budget Economic Cars December 9, 2010, 1:56 PM

Was looking for this - so I just tweeted your website on our account - thanks

Bypass Web Filters December 10, 2010, 10:28 AM

Google really did a great job helping me find your website - its good.

Jumpers For Rent In San Diego December 11, 2010, 12:08 AM

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.

Installing Chair Rail On Stairs December 11, 2010, 9:25 AM

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth—anonymously and posthumously.

Childrens Tents December 11, 2010, 10:16 AM

Was looking for this - so I just tweeted your site on our account - thanks

Snow Shovels December 11, 2010, 11:24 AM

Searched Google and ended up here - its good so I posted the link on my Facebook account !

Discount Bar fridges December 11, 2010, 11:41 AM

Google really did a gr8 job helping me discover your blog - its good.

Memory Foam Dog Beds December 11, 2010, 11:59 AM

Google really did a great job helping me find your blog - its good.

Baby Bathing December 11, 2010, 12:16 PM

Excellent work always good to come across a really thoughtful site - I’ve bookmarked it.

home cooking for two December 13, 2010, 10:17 AM

Strong work always good to come across a really thoughtful post - I’ve bookmarked it.

Photography Reviews December 13, 2010, 10:35 AM

Was looking for this - so I just tweeted your site on our account - thanks

Theme Park Reviews December 13, 2010, 11:21 AM

I really loved the post so I used my Digg account to digg it - should help you

Rv Destinations December 13, 2010, 11:41 AM

Top work always good to come across a really thoughtful site - I’ve bookmarked it.

caribbean cruises for the family December 13, 2010, 3:15 PM

Searched Yahoo/Bing and landed up here - its good so I posted the site on my Facebook account !

making the perfect coffee December 13, 2010, 3:33 PM

Bing really did a excellent job helping me discover your website - its good.

saving money with google voice December 13, 2010, 3:53 PM

Was looking for this - so I just tweeted your site on our account - thanks

puppy diet December 13, 2010, 4:29 PM

Nothing better than Yahoo finding us a good site related to what I was searching for.

slabire December 27, 2010, 5:09 AM

I was beeing searching the google for such info and i wanted to thank you for the post. By the way, just off topic, how can i download a version of this theme? – Regards

produse slabit December 27, 2010, 5:16 AM

I was beeing trying to find the WWW for such info and just wanted to thank you for this post. Also, just off topic, where can i get a version of this theme? – Thank you


Leave a reply:



(not displayed)

     




Avoid clicking "Post" more than once
Back to top >>
advertisement