5 Ways to Save Your Used Pregnancy Tests FOREVER

Momlogic's Momstrosity:If you're like most of us, your first memento of being pregnant is most likely a stick you peed on. Now, one pregnancy-test manufacturer has devised a way to keep that memento with youforever.

epts.jpg

EPThas come up positive for a keepsake idea based on a survey they conducted on their site. According to the results, over 41 percent of us save our positive pregnancy tests in a Ziploc baggie. (The other 59 percent, I guess, toss them.)

Introducing EPT's method of cashing in on sentimental moms: Their "Remember the Moment You Knew" Keepsake Gift is a little purple bag that encases your memento in something one step up from a baggie. The bag is available free with the purchase of any EPT product.

I personally like the idea of saving a positive pregnancy test (in hindsight, I wish I'd saved mine), but the bag idea doesn't really do it for me. I don't think the pregnancy test should have to be hidden away undercover. No, I think there's oh so much more to do with that little plastic stick of success. So before the handmade community of Etsygets on the bandwagon, (or more likely Regretsy) I would like to propose some other ways to emotionalize your pregnancy stick (or sticks, if you've been trying for a looooong time):

Pregnancy Test Craft

next: The Creativity Crisis: Are Your Kids Suffering?
home brew beer December 28, 2010, 9:21 AM

Searched Yahoo/Bing and landed up here - its good so I posted the link on my Facebook account !

rv campgrounds December 28, 2010, 3:22 PM

voip service providers December 28, 2010, 5:00 PM

Just bookmarked this site with my jumptags account .. thanks

Samuel Mccullers December 28, 2010, 6:06 PM

Wow, greet site !

hd widescreen wallpaper January 1, 2011, 5:39 PM

This blog is extremely good. How did you make it ?

beach wall mural January 1, 2011, 5:56 PM

A insightful blog post there mate ! Thanks for it !

desktop wallpaper murals January 1, 2011, 6:05 PM

An interesting post there mate ! Thank you for the post !

hd widescreen wallpaper January 1, 2011, 6:52 PM

Interesting..

gardening January 1, 2011, 6:57 PM

I like the website layout . How was it made? It’s very nice.

lawn landscape software January 1, 2011, 7:13 PM

I adore this blog layout . How was it made. It’s really sweet!

speaker stands January 7, 2011, 1:09 PM

Searched Google and ended up here - its good so I posted the link on my Facebook account !

lake havasu vacation rentals January 8, 2011, 3:50 PM

Lauren

redondo beach rentals January 11, 2011, 5:06 PM

Oh, and one last thing: Brock is so right about the fog. Its freezing when youre sitting still, but its perfect for stairway walks and other active exploration of SF. Im going to do a piece on beating the heat on a mid-summer visit to SF for all you readers in hot inland areasjust in time (I hope) for the next heat wave.

vacation rentals lake tahoe January 11, 2011, 5:20 PM

We live in an exciting period in culinary history. As a writer, I have an obligation to a broad audience of readers, some of whom plan entire trips around where theyre going to eat. Simply put, the Union isnt for everyone, and Id be remiss not to point out why.

On the southwest shore near Konocti, the Ferndale resort has been reopened with a couple of guys from Marin. They have a little waterfront cafe that, while pricy, is probably the best food available on the lake. Fresh seafood, oysters, pasta dishes equistitely executed. Great atmosphere. Highly recommended.

cannon beach rentals January 11, 2011, 5:53 PM

If you go to the wild flour bakery, the sticky buns are absolutely phenomenal. Gooey, Nutty and Doughy, Ill sometimes drive up there just for the sticky buns, with every intention of bringing them home for breakfast. One of them always falls victim to my impatience on the drive home because I simply cant resist eating it if its there in the car next to me.

vacation rentals January 11, 2011, 6:01 PM

You wrote: Theyalso have lots of new items on the menu which are the current demands at today’s trendy restuarants. This is at the heart of why I have trouble with the Union: they do not keep up with some of the fundamental basics of the contemporary culinary scene. Again, three words: canned kidney beans.

light sheer białystok  January 14, 2011, 3:09 AM

Funny post, I especially like this article.

redtube January 14, 2011, 4:12 AM

Well I really liked reading it. This tip provided by you is very effective for proper planning.

lampy łazienkowe January 22, 2011, 3:13 PM

This is hilarious! You made me smile!