TLC's Chilli Talks Single Motherhood

Chris Yandek:This spring on VH1, people had a chance to see singer/performer Chilli -- one third of America's top-selling female group, TLC -- look for love as a single mom on "What Chilli Wants."

tlc's chilli

The show has been picked up for a second season, and Chilli tells Chris Yandek ofCYInterview.com that dating as a famous single mother is tough for both her and the guy who's interested in her. "I mean, it can just be tough either way," she says. "But to me, I look at it like this: I feel like a lot of people will say, 'Oh, you just need to date a regular guy.' I'm like, 'What's a regular guy?' All guys can be regular to me. It's your personality and extraordinary things about you that make you different and special, no matter what you do for a living. But I think that when you do date someone, no matter what business you're in, [if you have a] similar career background, it's a lot easier because you understand what the other does."

Chilli continues, "I think that when you talk about dating a doctor, he's probably not gonna be home all the time, so if he dated someone that was in that field ... someone that really understood those hours and how strenuous it can be, it just makes the relationship a lot better because you don't have a person complaining all the time, saying, 'Well, why do you have to be gone all the time?' You know, that kind of thing."

Chilli came to Yandek for an exclusive interview to tell the world she's never been married. Chilli confides that there is some wrong information out claiming she had been married to Dallas Austin -- her son's father -- and that they subsequently divorced. She wants to clear things up and let the world know she has never been married.

"I would like to set the record straight by saying that there's some wrong information out there, that Dallas Austin, whom I have a son with, and I were married and divorced, and I want to clear that up," she says. "We were never married. I've never been married in my life. We were not engaged, nothing like that. We were in a relationship, but never married or anything like that.Never."

Chris Yandek is the editor of CYInterview, an outlet that features high-profile interviews from Hollywood, sports and newsmakers. His interviews are featured by numerous mainstream broadcast, print and online outlets.

next: Stop Wasting Geoffrey's Time with 'Gentle Animals' at the Zoo!
vimax March 9, 2011, 9:09 AM

You may have not intended to do so, but I think you have managed to express the state of mind that a lot of people are in. The sense of wanting to help, but not knowing how or where, is something a lot of us are going through.

nem alma cihazi March 9, 2011, 8:43 PM

dehumidifying device, and mobile air conditioning systems. house, pool and industrial-type dehumidifying devices.

managed print service March 10, 2011, 2:07 AM

When are you going to post again? You really entertain me!

regeneracja sterowników ISUZU March 10, 2011, 9:44 AM

Would you be all in favour of exchanging links?

americanexpress.com/applygoldnow March 10, 2011, 11:27 PM

Have you considered including some social bookmarking links to these sites. At least for youtube.

SEO Company March 11, 2011, 1:18 AM

I believe that is an interesting point, it made me suppose a bit. Thank you for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I am getting such a lot in a rut that I simply feel like a record.

vimax March 11, 2011, 4:51 PM

Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update.

Haywood Lachner March 11, 2011, 4:59 PM

I undoubtedly did not realize that. Learnt a thing new right now! Thanks for that.

Errol Golan March 12, 2011, 12:17 AM

Thank you regarding the info in the article and additionally in many others suggestions.

vigrx March 12, 2011, 3:39 AM

I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was another pleasure to see It is such an essential topic and ignored by so numerous, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issueExcellent stuff as typical.

krycie bykiem March 12, 2011, 5:27 AM

It’s hard to find knowledgeable individuals on this topic, but you sound like you already know what you’re speaking about! Thanks

forum o produkcji zwierzęcej March 12, 2011, 10:34 AM

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made sure good points in options also.

brain teasers March 12, 2011, 7:32 PM

I ran into this page mistakenly, surprisingly, this is a amazing website. The site owner has done a great job writing/collecting articles to post, the info here is really insightful. Now i am going to bookmark this internet site so that I can revisit in the future.

facebook layout March 13, 2011, 3:11 AM

Keep ‘em coming… you all do such a great job at such Concepts… can’t tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!

facebook layout generator March 13, 2011, 9:36 AM

Couldn?t be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

היי, לקבלת מידע בתחום דשא סינטטי ואיך יש להציבו ולהשקות אותו , יש להיכנס לאתרי האינטרנט העוסקים בתחום כדי לקבל את המידע.

Franchesca Mcclair March 13, 2011, 2:53 PM

Hey all. A big heads up for your insightful content this specific infos very usefull!!. but also, Keep up the good work!. and then, I will share this with all of my friends!!. and, Everybody ought to take the time to publish web content as good as this one and never saturate the web with nothing.

euserv internet bietet webhosting March 14, 2011, 12:58 AM

Hey site owner, I like blogengine.net but why did you chose it? I mean it’s so neat with the random avatars and draws people in, but what speficially made you want to install it?

Taylor Armstrong March 14, 2011, 4:50 AM

Sup I thought that this entry very interesting thus I have put in a link for it within my personal site, keep up the good job OMG how about Bahrain amazing tv news…

Anderson Kerzer March 14, 2011, 5:09 AM

I dont even acumen I got here, however i believed this post was smart. Cheers!