Megan Fox Wears Stepson's Shirts

Megan Fox has been spotted wearing her 8-year-old stepson Kassius' T-shirts. On him, they're normal, baggy shirts; on her, they're midriff-baring baby tees.

Megan Fox Kassius Green

She's been spotted in his "Voltron: Defender of the Universe" shirt and his "Star Wars" tee.

If we had a stomach like Megan's, we might borrow our kids' shirts, also ... but it seems kinda creepy.

What do you think? Wearing an 8-year-old's shirt: fashionable ... or freaky?

next: Kate Gosselin 'Sad' about Back-to-School
barbara August 18, 2010, 5:05 PM

I can’t believe her son is only 8 yrs old. He is gorgeous!

Sam August 18, 2010, 5:27 PM

I think she should be ashamed. What kind of example is she setting for the young boy?

Dana August 18, 2010, 6:49 PM

Haha, I’ve totally worn my 7 year old’s clothes when I’ve taken a shower and the baby was sleeping in my bedroom. I wouldn’t wear his clothes out in public, though.

alicia August 18, 2010, 11:04 PM

I’m 16 and my mom wears my clothes all the time. when I was younger she would do to ! And I wear my 14 year old brother’s clothes. Is that creepy? :D

And he is not her son ! she is only 24 how can she have 8 year old son? he’s Brian’s son.

CMM August 19, 2010, 2:05 AM

Haha yes kinda weird since she can afford her own clothes! and I hope she doesnt do anything “Sexual” in them, that would be wayy creepy and gross lol

RD August 19, 2010, 7:25 AM

Are you people kidding me?? What is creepy about that - she is wearing a kids shirt, would it be creepy if he was wearing one of her plaid shirts or a pair of her track pants. People read WAY too much into things!!!

Ingrid August 19, 2010, 7:49 AM

I’ve been in the store and had another mother BRAG about how she was wearing her eight year old’s sweatshirt. Yes, it was a little strange. Unnerving that she did it, or unnerving that she had to brag about it I still can’t decide.

mick August 19, 2010, 11:55 AM

Its no biggie! Its just a shirt. If the child doesn’t mind, who cares. However, Megan might have a sinical motive here n if that is so, she should do a self check.

Chrissy August 19, 2010, 11:20 PM

RD & Mick -
I agree!

Middle School Student Council Speech Ideas November 24, 2010, 11:37 PM

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth—anonymously and posthumously.

diazepam December 1, 2010, 3:28 PM

Your blog is fine. I just want to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way too much and it takes away from what youve got to say —which I think is really important. I dont know if you didnt think that your words could hold everyones attention, but you were wrong.

Blue Led Lights For Bikes December 9, 2010, 8:32 AM

Nothing is more admirable than the fortitude with which millionaires tolerate the disadvantages of their wealth.

Large Wooden Boxes For Crafts December 9, 2010, 12:09 PM

Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter.

Cuddy Cabin Boats In Ky December 17, 2010, 7:44 AM

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

Celebrity Voice Prank Calls December 17, 2010, 9:27 AM

The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.

thomas sabo charms wholesale December 20, 2010, 4:52 PM

If you really want you can look the other way and not talk about it. Don’t give up your morals for anything. Generally this will lead to a mistaken and unproductive life.

Free Articles January 3, 2011, 12:25 PM

You made various good points there. I did a search on the matter and found most people will consent with your blog.

also of note:-Benten Sushi on Pacific if you like Nigiri. All fresh flown in from Japan. The Bonito, Super Tuna (Escolar), Uni, Albacore and Shiromi are delectable and unavailable at this quality anywhere else in town.

Breast enlargement without surgery January 9, 2011, 9:15 PM

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait ..

Jailbreak iPhone 2G January 13, 2011, 7:24 PM

I saw something about this topic on TV last night. Nice post.