Taking Education to a HIGHER Level

For years, you've put money into your child's college fund. But what if your Ivy-League dreams are crushed by the announcement that your teen has decided to attend "Marijuana U"?

marijuana
So-called "marijuana universities" are popping up all over the country, designed to teach future medicinal-marijuana entrepreneurs everything there is to know about growing and harvesting cannabis, from the economics behind it all to the agricultural science of taking it from seed to plant. Imagine classes fully dedicated to the history of pot ... not exactly what you had in mind for "higher education," right? (Pun intended.)

In June, Colorado certified the first "marijuana university" in the nation:Greenway University. Students there can take courses on how to run a dispensary, how to manage patients, how to start up a delivery service and how to properly grow medical-grade marijuana.

Moms, would you let your child study at a marijuana university?

next: Texting + Divorce = FAIL
Wilford Height March 14, 2011, 3:05 AM

I’m glad it was useful to me. Thanks for your work. sick be in touch

kasa w internecie March 14, 2011, 12:16 PM

Eww! Interesting facts! Thanks for sharing!

Lavona Metheny March 14, 2011, 11:48 PM

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, as well as Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the previous couple of years I’ve settled right down to one line of players. Why? because i used to be happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

Neville Traxson March 15, 2011, 1:51 AM

It is rather terribly helpful as well as inspirational knowledge on my feet. I’m just a primary time in weblog and looking out for better tutorial very similar to your posting. Nice one for the publish.

Chi Gadapee March 15, 2011, 4:35 AM

1. Awesomenews it is surely. My father has been sorting out this update.

ekspertyzy grafologiczne April 9, 2011, 5:32 AM

Nice and very interesting post. Your point of view is more or less the same as main. Thanks!