Hot Arms in Three Easy Steps!

JJ Virgin: Ready to bare those arms? Check out my quick tips.

woman flexing arms

Of course, the right exercise is crucial for shaping slim and sexy arms. But that's only one part of my integrated program for creating the arms (and body) of your dreams. Your arms must also look moisturized, tanned and glowing. I'm sharing three of my top tips from "Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy" (available on Amazon.com), so you can put them into action right away!

1) Exfoliate. After working hard to get great guns, the last thing you'll want is for them to look ashy, gray and lifeless. The key here is to exfoliate your arms in the same way you would your face. You can grab some of the granules that you use on your mug, or create an inexpensive scrub by combining Kosher salt (1/2 cup) with the juice of a fresh lemon and a teaspoon of olive oil. (Substitute sugar for salt if your skin is too sensitive.) Gently scrub away all the dead skin cells, which will get your blood flowing and allow moisture to penetrate better. Remember to give your elbows an extra scrub to get rid of any tougher cells that are lingering. Rinse when you're done.

2) Moisturize.Remember that the secret to younger-looking skin on any part of your body is moisture. Find a good body lotion that's a bit thicker than what you use on your face. I love Bioelement's Vitalization Rich Body Creme. Slather it on your arms twice a day. Do this just after you get out of the shower or the bath, because the product penetrates twice as much into moist skin.

3) Get glowing. Tanned arms are gorgeous, but I don't want you baking in the sun. A little daily sun is actually great to boost your Vitamin D levels naturally (20 minutes is ideal), but then you can fake-tan the rest of the way by using LORAC's TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer. This will give your arms a subtle, chic glow that's not too much.

Now, go show 'em off!

next: Street Chic: Cute Cartoon Kicks for Kids
fashion design October 1, 2010, 4:50 AM

I appreciate this post, I’ve passed this alongside to my coworkers within the fashion industry. I’m a visiting tutor at Goldsmiths University, London, and am around the editorial board of an online discussion board for marketplace professionals. I appreciate this internet site and will probably be coming back once more.

Treatment for Hemorrhoid November 27, 2010, 10:20 PM

Very useful reading. I appreciate your effort, looking forward to your feed updates…

buy diazepam December 1, 2010, 2:26 PM

I’m so thrilled with the new search of your weblog. Gratitude so a lot for keeping it running!

marbella rentals December 10, 2010, 4:43 AM

Interesting website. Nice piece of info, very useful indeed…

kolay krep tarifi December 14, 2010, 12:36 AM

krep tarifi, tatli krep tarifi, sade krep tarifi, krep hamuru

wholesale thomas sabo charms December 20, 2010, 4:32 PM

This post was very well written, and it also contains many useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. You have made it very easy for me to understand. just stepped out of a Terminator movie, with a Bluetooth cellphone headset clipped to the ear, and talking into thin air, pretending it is the most natural thing in the world, not to mention ultrachic; perhaps they don’t realize that they look like those early adopter cell phone enthusiasts from all those years ago.

popular hairstyles 2013 for teenagers December 22, 2010, 3:50 AM

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.

dieta japoneza December 27, 2010, 6:36 AM

I was beeing after the WWW for such info and i wanted to thank you for the post. BTW, just off topic, where can i find a copy of this theme? – Thanks

dieta anului 2010 January 3, 2011, 1:36 PM

I have been looking the Web for this information and just wanted to thank you for the post. By the way, just off topic, how can i find a version of this theme? – Regards

phen375 review January 6, 2011, 9:06 PM

Women in general usually are not trying to drop enormous amounts of pounds generally. Most of the men and women using phen375 are only looking to lose 5 in order to Twenty five weight on average and also typically the stomach fat. The majority are wholesome, go to the gym kind folks. They just have not been in a position to shed body fat on the stomach or have reached any Plato. Abdominal fat issues usually start to occur for women around the time regarding or after giving birth as well as afterwards in age group pre and post menopause. It seems like going to ladies whilst there hormone levels tend to be transforming; it’s a standard process of life or is that? I am going to explain to you that the genuine fat saved in the particular belly or even belly region differs from the others and the much more you’ve from it the whores your hormone imbalance will end up.

Rogelio Pompei January 7, 2011, 1:19 PM

Excellent reading. I appreciate your effort, have a nice day!

HostNine Reviews January 9, 2011, 5:24 AM

Very efficiently written post. It will be useful to anybody who usess it, as well as me. Keep doing what you are doing - for sure i will check out more posts.

Jailbreak iPhone 4.0 January 12, 2011, 12:57 PM

Nice article, thank you. I really love it!

Unlock iPhone 4G January 14, 2011, 10:34 AM

Thanks for this article.

blinds galore January 23, 2011, 8:44 PM

I appreciate the time you put into this post. In fact your post has inspired me to kickoff my own site now. Thanks again for taking the time to put this online.

erotyczne gry January 26, 2011, 12:58 AM

Thx you for it! Greetings from Europe :)

oświetlenie łazienkowe sufitowe January 26, 2011, 5:14 AM

Simply you are the best!

lampy łazienkowe sufitowe January 26, 2011, 6:25 AM

very great point. really good post by the way.

lampy łazienkowe January 26, 2011, 1:02 PM

Thank you for your post. I like it! Greetings!

Torty February 1, 2011, 7:46 AM

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.